Launched in 2020, OnePlus Nord runs on a 4,115 mAh battery capacity and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G. A preferred smartphone with a good display and chipset performance is very competitive in the market. But after months of use, there are certain features destined to get damaged and one of them is the charging jack of your smartphone. But fret no more as Cashify has to offer a few easy and affordable ways to fix the issue at hand!
Also Read: 5 Best Wireless Phone Chargers: Get Rid Of Those Cable Tangles!
First way: OnePlus Nord Charging Jack Repaired By Cashify
The first way to easily replace the charging jack on your OnePlus Nord is to use Cashify’s mobile repair service. It’s an affordable repair solution for any smartphone.
- Create an account on the Cashify app or website and fill in your OnePlus details.
- Once you have filled it in, go to the home screen and find the Mobile Charging Jack repair section. Here, select your brand and the OnePlus Nord as the model.
- Now; you’ll be got to the OnePlus Nord Charging Jack Repair page; here, select the smartphone’s colour. Now, on the next page, all the repair service and their cost will be mentioned. Finally, click on the Charging Jack and book your appointment for the repair.
- At Cashify, a charging jack replacement for OnePlus Nord will cost you around Rs. 1,999, Which is very affordable for any user.
- Cashify also offers doorstep repairing service; therefore, a professional service representative will reach out to your location and fix your device at your home.
- Cashify always uses original device parts for its repairing service and provides three months of warranty. So, if your device faces a similar issue again, you can claim the warranty and get it replaced free of cost.
Also Read: Flipkart Big Billion Muqabla: How to Play and Win Rewards
Second Way: OnePlus service centre
The second way is to reach out to your nearest OnePlus service centre and take service your device fixed.
- OnePlus uses original parts for their services, which means that repairing costs will be higher than expected.
- A Charging Jack replacement for the OnePlus Nord may cost you around Rs. 2,400 to 4,000. This might be an expensive price for a simple charging jack repair.
- OnePlus also doesn’t provide any doorstep repairing service, which means you’ll have to visit the nearest service centre on your own.
- Moreover, you’ll also have to hand over your smartphone for a few days for testing. This can be problematic for users who don’t have any backup mobile.
Also Read: Xiaomi 13 Ultra Launch Timeline Tipped, Coming With These Premium Features
The 4,115mAh Li-Polymer battery of the smartphone ensures that it will function smoothly for an extended time. Furthermore, it offers 30W WARP Charging and can charge in just half an hour from 0 to 70 per cent. Cashify, however, allows for a quick and inexpensive replacement.
Cashify’s product page has reviews, specs, compare pages and related news about OnePlus Nord. In addition, you can also find exclusive information about upcoming smartphones and many more.