Realme 7i vs OPPO A53
We are going to compare Realme 7i vs Oppo A53 today. Realme 7i was released in India on 7th October, 2020 whereas Oppo A53 was released in India on 25th August, 2020. Both the phones have released this year itself.
Let us now compare Realme 7i vs Oppo A53 for you to choose the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : Realme Mobile Price List In India
We will compare Realme 7i vs Oppo A53 detailed specifications as we move ahead :
Realme 7i has a 6.5 inches display that offers a 20:09 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. While Oppo A53 has a 6.5 inches display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Both the phones run on Android 10. However Realme 7i is supported by Realme UI whereas Oppo A53 is powered by ColorOS 7.2. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
When we compare Realme 7i vs Oppo A53, Realme 7i is a Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 that comes paired with up to 4GB RAM. On the other hand, Oppo A53 is a Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 and comes paired with up to 6GB RAM.
Considering Realme 7i vs Oppo A53 regarding storage, both the phones have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card. Storage is expandable only up to 256GB in Oppo A53.
Also Read : Oppo Mobile Price List In India
Realme 7i has a quad camera setup which includes a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide lens with 119-degree field-of-view, 2MP macro sensor and a 2MP depth lens. On the other hand, Oppo A53 has a triple-camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor.
When we compare Realme 7i vs Oppo A53 front cameras, both the phones have 16MP selfie cameras in the front.
Both the phones have a 5,000mAh battery with a 18W fast charging support.
Also Read : Best Oppo Mobile Phones
The comparison of Realme 7i vs Oppo A53 phones is to provide you a clear idea on which phone would fit your needs and demands without making a hole in your pocket.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.
You May Also Read
- With leaks and rumors floating around, it’s time to take a look at the most anticipated new phones coming in 2020. We already know the big trends of 2020: 5G is coming, along with it will come bigger batteries in our smartphones, faster speeds, more and better cameras that allow you to zoom further,…
- With the amount of task processing that today’s smartphone SoC has to accomplish, a good battery backup is a must to have. If your usage also involves a fair amount of gaming, using navigation and the likes, 4000mAh battery mobiles are what you need. 4000mAh battery phones in India have topped the sales rank because…
- Panasonic has been a mediocre performer in the Indian smartphone market for a while now. Although the company has introduced just a few smartphone models, buyers tend to neglect them often. To get a deeper look inside, we have combined this Panasonic price list for you which would let you compare prices of Panasonic devices…
- Gionee has become one of the best-emerging smartphone brands in India. With many smartphones in its portfolio, it often becomes confusing for buyers to decide which one to buy. No problem, we have compiled Gionee mobiles price list 2020 for you. With this you can easily do a Gionee price comparison of devices that are…