Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31
This article will be a fair comparison between Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 where Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M21 were released in India in March, 2020 and Galaxy M31 was released in India in February, 2020.
We will now compare Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 to help you choose one Samsung phone for yourself out of the three.
Also Read : Best mobile phones under 20,000
As we move ahead in this article, we will discuss Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 detailed specifications :
All the three phones have a 6.4 inches display and 19:5:9 aspect ratio. However, Galaxy M21 and Galaxy M31 come with Super AMOLED displays and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. When we compare Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31, Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M21 run on Android 10.0 and are powered by One UI 2.0 and One UI 2 respectively. However, Galaxy M31 runs on Android 10 and is powered by One UI 2.5. All the three phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Samsung Galaxy M11 is a Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 and comes paired with up to 4GB RAM. On the other hand, Galaxy M21 and Galaxy M31 both are powered by Exynos 9611 and come paired with up to 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM respectively.
When we compare Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 in terms of storage, Galaxy M11 has an onboard storage of 64GB which is expandable via microSD card. On the other hand, Galaxy M21 and Galaxy M31 both have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card.
Also Read : Samsung Mobile Price List In India
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a triple-camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, 5MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, Samsung galaxy M21 also has a triple-camera setup of a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide lens and a 5MP depth sensor. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy M31 has a camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide lens, 5MP macro lens and a 5MP depth sensor.
Considering Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 front cameras, all the three phones have 8MP, 20MP and 32MP selfie cameras respectively.
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 5,000mAh battery whereas Galaxy M21 and Galaxy M31 both house 6,000mAh batteries. However, all the three phones come with 15W fast charging support.
Also Read : Recycle Old Device
In the above article, we have compared Samsung Galaxy M11 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 so that we can guide you to understand features of all the three phones clearly.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
New LaunchesView All
You May Also Read
- Google has been creating Android which runs almost all the phones ever since smartphones came into the market. Google started creating its own smartphones and entered the flagship segment with the finest and refined variants from the brand in the Google Pixel Series. There are always 3 to 4 variants for every new series launched,…
- POCO, which emerged as a sub-brand of Xiaomi, got a lot of fame in a very short interval of time, mostly due to the impressive package it offered at jaw-dropping a price tag. Although the company has introduced just two smartphone models, buyers tend to neglect the powerful performance that these devices offer. To get…
- Huawei is one of the smartphone brands that have a lot of devices in its portfolio. With the brand routinely adding new members in almost every other smartphone series it has, the the device to choose becomes puzzling. To help you rank up the smartphones, we present you a specially curated and detailed Huawei price…
- LG grew as one of the most innovative smartphone manufacturers in the market over the years. The company has introduced numerous devices offering the trendiest features that other manufacturers fail to deliver. We have combined this LG mobiles price list for you so you can analyze the specifications and prices of all LG devices available…
- Motorola is one of the few brands that come into your mind when you think of stock Android smartphones. The company offers a decent range of smartphones which give a pure Android experience along with modern hardware. Motorola smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company catering budgets of almost all the users in the…