Best Mobile Phones Under 20,000
In 2020, no one has to spend a fortune to get a fantastic smartphone anymore. The best mobiles under 20000 now include some of the finest offerings from phone manufacturers out there. In a massive market like India, the 20000 price point hits a bullseye when it comes to the best value for money phones released.
All major manufacturers like Samsung, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Motorola, Realme, Vivo, and Oppo are all releasing beastly mobile phones under 20000. Some of the newest features like 4G LTE, dual cameras, quick charge, bezel-less display, and extensive storage options, are now available. All the latest mobiles under 20000 now include most if not all of these features. This category used to be dominated by Samsung, but over the past few years, the entry of Chinese players has pushed up the challenge. While some may call it saturated, it is no doubt that most of the latest smartphones under 20000 sell like hotcakes due to growing consumer demand. Some of the highest selling smartphones in recent years have come from the 15000-20000 segment. Hence you no longer have to continue saving up to like 50k to get a great smartphone. With some diligence, you can get a marvellous, long-lasting smartphone under 20000.
However, to find the right fit for you in the middle of so many options, Cashify compiles and continuously updates a list of best mobiles under 20000, so you won’t have to go to multiple different stores and check and compare their specifications and prices. Right from the comfort of your home, you can see the best of the best before finalising your new purchase.
6 Month ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Oppo F17 Pro, reportedly, the sleekest smartphone has launched in India at a price of Rs.22,990.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Review in just 2-Minutes to have an insight about how the smartphone performs.