How To Use Cheats In GTA San Andreas Android
If you are a fan of the GTA San Andreas on Android or iOS, you must be familiar with the system of cheats. GTA openly allows certain cheats to be used in the main story and we are here to tell you how to use them on your mobile phone.
Highlights of the Story
- The process of using cheats on GTA San Andreas Android is not so straightforward
- Players need to connect a keyboard to their mobile devices to use cheats
- Following the steps to do so properly can allow players to use cheats
There have been numerous open world games in the recent past that took the world by storm. We can easily take the example of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which was released way back in 2015. Recently, CD Projekt announced The Witcher: Monster Slayer AR game and it will definitely be a fun mobile game as well. The contemporary world has definitely given us some incredible open world games. However, some games can never be forgotten, like GTA San Andreas. GTA San Andreas will always be that one game that paved the way for future open world games that we play today.
The game was released way back in 2004 and is still played by people from across the globe. There is a good reason for it. From an incredible story line to the open world gameplay, there was nothing that could replace it back in the day. Moreover, replacing it was a far cry when there was actually nothing quite like it. What made the game even more interesting is the fact that players could use cheats through an in-built cheat recognition system. This made the game even more fun. From jetpacking your way across the map to summoning incredibly fast cars, the GTA San Andreas cheat system has always been a thrill ride.
However, when GTA San Andreas came to mobile devices years later, the download on Google Play Store soared as high as one can possibly imagine. The game is listed on the Play Store for Rs. 182. However, players can get around paying for the game by downloading the APK and OBB files from the net. A quick search will give players access to links to download these files. But, one thing that bothered mobile phone players is that they could not use the cheat system anymore. On the PC version, you can just input words on the keyboard and press enter to activate the cheat. So, how do you do it on a mobile phone? Do not worry, the answer is here.
GTA San Andreas: How To Use Cheats On Mobile Version
- Connecting A Keyboard To Your Phone: Players need to connect an external keyboard to their smartphones via Bluetooth or USB. Additionally, players can also download third party apps like Swiftkey, Slash or Touchpal to get access to a virtual keyboard when in the game.
- Save The Game: It is important to create a new save file before players start using these cheats codes. Besides, as Achievements will be disabled by entering any cheat code, it is of paramount importance to keep a “clean” save for the future. This helps in keeping players a reliable backup in case the game gets corrupted.
- Choose A Cheat Code: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas has a ton of cheats for players to make use of. However, there are certain mobile only cheats as well which you can choose from.
- Input The Code: Players can easily activate the cheat by just entering the right combination of letters via an external keyboard or virtual keyboard. Moreover, you do not even need to pause the game when typing in the cheats.
- Cheat Activated: If a cheat code has been successfully recognized by the game, a prompt will confirm it. However, if you do not see the prompt, try the steps all over again and it shall work.
Cheat Codes For Android
- Full Invincibility: “GONPXWR
Makes you totally invulnerable to ANYTHING within the game – bullets, drowning, etc
- Weapon Set 4: “BIEUHQY”
Gives you the minigun, thermal goggles and a sex toy. Re-enter the code and your thermal googles will become night vision goggles
- Complete Current Mission: “BYIXZIY”
Completes the missions you are currently on. Just note it doesn’t work for all missions
- Skip 4 Hours Time: “YACKMWS”
Skips you time ahead in-game by exactly 4 hours
- Show Mappings: “KRRIHBT”
Shows the the mobile interface for the game (controls)
- Show Tap To Target: “MIZYXHZ”
No discernible effect
- Show Targeting: “JQFUDUB”
Shows “status text” above your character’s head as well as colored bars above PEDS
- Stats Changer: “XBOX_HELPER”
Changes various in-game stats: money spent on tattoos, times Carl has been busted, and pedestrians wasted. Complete each action one more time and the relevant Achievement would be unlocked (if cheats didn’t disable Achievements)
These steps are pretty straightforward for the most part. If you do not have a keyboard, get your hands on a cheap one to just input the cheats. The rest is just happy gaming hours from there, pretty much!
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…