How To Use Cheats In GTA San Andreas Android?
If you are a fan of the GTA San Andreas on Android or iOS, you must be familiar with the system of cheats. GTA openly allows certain cheats to be used in the main story and we are here to tell you how to use them on your mobile phone.
Table Of Contents
- 1GTA San Andreas: How To Use GTA San Andreas mobile cheats
- 2Cheat Codes For Android
Highlights of the Story
- The process of using cheats on GTA San Andreas Android is not so straightforward.
- Players need to connect a keyboard to their mobile devices to use cheats.
- Following the steps to do so properly can allow players to use cheats.
There have been numerous open-world games in the recent past that took the world by storm. Using GTA San Andreas mobile cheats can improve your gameplay. We can easily take the example of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which was released way back in 2015. Recently, CD Projekt announced The Witcher: Monster Slayer AR game and it will definitely be a fun mobile game as well.
The contemporary world has definitely given us some incredible open-world games. However, some games can never be forgotten, such as GTA San Andreas cheats. GTA San Andreas will always be that one game that paved the way for future open-world games that we play today.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos From WhatsApp?
The game was released way back in 2004 and is still played by people from across the globe. There is a good reason for it. From an incredible storyline to the open-world gameplay, there was nothing that could replace it back in the day. Moreover, replacing it was a far cry when there was actually nothing quite like it. What made the game even more interesting is the fact that players could use GTA San Andreas mobile cheats through an in-built cheat recognition system. This made the game even more fun. From jetpacking your way across the map to summoning incredibly fast cars, the GTA San Andreas mobile cheats system has always been a thrill ride.
However, when GTA San Andreas came to mobile devices years later, the download on Google Play Store soared as high as one can possibly imagine. The game is listed on the Play Store for Rs. 182. However, players can get around paying for the game by downloading the APK and OBB files from the net. A quick search will give players access to links to download these files. But, one thing that bothered mobile phone players is that they could not use the cheat system anymore. On the PC version, you can just input words on the keyboard and press enter to activate the cheat. So, how do you do it on a mobile phone? Do not worry, the answer is here.
GTA San Andreas: How To Use GTA San Andreas mobile cheats
- Connecting A Keyboard To Your Phone: Players need to connect an external keyboard to their smartphones via Bluetooth or USB. Additionally, players can also download third party apps like Swiftkey, Slash or Touchpal to get access to a virtual keyboard when in the game.
- Save The Game: It is important to create a new save file before players start using these GTA San Andreas mobile cheats codes. Besides, as Achievements will be disabled by entering any cheat code, it is of paramount importance to keep a “clean” save for the future. This helps in keeping players a reliable backup in case the game gets corrupted.
- Choose A Cheat Code: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas has a ton of GTA San Andreas mobile cheats for players to make use of. However, there are certain mobile only cheats as well which you can choose from.
- Input The Code: Players can easily activate the cheat by just entering the right combination of letters via an external keyboard or virtual keyboard. Moreover, you do not even need to pause the game when typing in the GTA San Andreas mobile cheats.
- Cheat Activated: If a cheat code has been successfully recognized by the game, a prompt will confirm it. However, if you do not see the prompt, try the steps all over again and it shall work.
Cheat Codes For Android
- Full Invincibility: “GONPXWR
Makes you totally invulnerable to ANYTHING within the game – bullets, drowning, etc
- Weapon Set 4: “BIEUHQY”
Gives you the minigun, thermal goggles and a sex toy. Re-enter the code and your thermal googles will become night vision goggles
- Complete Current Mission: “BYIXZIY”
Completes the missions you are currently on. Just note it doesn’t work for all missions
- Skip 4 Hours Time: “YACKMWS”
Skips you time ahead in-game by exactly 4 hours
- Show Mappings: “KRRIHBT”
Shows the the mobile interface for the game (controls)
- Show Tap To Target: “MIZYXHZ”
No discernible effect
- Show Targeting: “JQFUDUB”
Shows “status text” above your character’s head as well as colored bars above PEDS
- Stats Changer: “XBOX_HELPER”
Changes various in-game stats: money spent on tattoos, times Carl has been busted, and pedestrians wasted. Complete each action one more time and the relevant Achievement would be unlocked (if GTA San Andreas mobile cheats didn’t disable Achievements).
Finish each GTA San Andreas mobile cheats a final time to get the achievement. Overall, it’s a really basic process. Entering cheats requires the use of a keyboard. If you don’t have one, consider purchasing a low-cost one. You don’t have to go for anything over the top. No matter how many remakes GTA does of the San Andreas, old is always gold. So, hop right in with these cheats and enjoy to the fullest.
These steps are pretty straightforward for the most part. If you do not have a keyboard, get your hands on a cheap one to just input the cheats. The rest is just happy gaming hours from there, pretty much!
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…