How To Use Cheats In GTA San Andreas Android
If you are a fan of the GTA San Andreas on Android or iOS, you must be familiar with the system of cheats. GTA openly allows certain cheats to be used in the main story and we are here to tell you how to use them on your mobile phone.
Highlights of the Story
- The process of using cheats on GTA San Andreas Android is not so straightforward
- Players need to connect a keyboard to their mobile devices to use cheats
- Following the steps to do so properly can allow players to use cheats
There have been numerous open world games in the recent past that took the world by storm. We can easily take the example of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which was released way back in 2015. Recently, CD Projekt announced The Witcher: Monster Slayer AR game and it will definitely be a fun mobile game as well. The contemporary world has definitely given us some incredible open world games. However, some games can never be forgotten, like GTA San Andreas. GTA San Andreas will always be that one game that paved the way for future open world games that we play today.
The game was released way back in 2004 and is still played by people from across the globe. There is a good reason for it. From an incredible story line to the open world gameplay, there was nothing that could replace it back in the day. Moreover, replacing it was a far cry when there was actually nothing quite like it. What made the game even more interesting is the fact that players could use cheats through an in-built cheat recognition system. This made the game even more fun. From jetpacking your way across the map to summoning incredibly fast cars, the GTA San Andreas cheat system has always been a thrill ride.
However, when GTA San Andreas came to mobile devices years later, the download on Google Play Store soared as high as one can possibly imagine. The game is listed on the Play Store for Rs. 182. However, players can get around paying for the game by downloading the APK and OBB files from the net. A quick search will give players access to links to download these files. But, one thing that bothered mobile phone players is that they could not use the cheat system anymore. On the PC version, you can just input words on the keyboard and press enter to activate the cheat. So, how do you do it on a mobile phone? Do not worry, the answer is here.
GTA San Andreas: How To Use Cheats On Mobile Version
- Connecting A Keyboard To Your Phone: Players need to connect an external keyboard to their smartphones via Bluetooth or USB. Additionally, players can also download third party apps like Swiftkey, Slash or Touchpal to get access to a virtual keyboard when in the game.
- Save The Game: It is important to create a new save file before players start using these cheats codes. Besides, as Achievements will be disabled by entering any cheat code, it is of paramount importance to keep a “clean” save for the future. This helps in keeping players a reliable backup in case the game gets corrupted.
- Choose A Cheat Code: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas has a ton of cheats for players to make use of. However, there are certain mobile only cheats as well which you can choose from.
- Input The Code: Players can easily activate the cheat by just entering the right combination of letters via an external keyboard or virtual keyboard. Moreover, you do not even need to pause the game when typing in the cheats.
- Cheat Activated: If a cheat code has been successfully recognized by the game, a prompt will confirm it. However, if you do not see the prompt, try the steps all over again and it shall work.
Cheat Codes For Android
- Full Invincibility: “GONPXWR
Makes you totally invulnerable to ANYTHING within the game – bullets, drowning, etc
- Weapon Set 4: “BIEUHQY”
Gives you the minigun, thermal goggles and a sex toy. Re-enter the code and your thermal googles will become night vision goggles
- Complete Current Mission: “BYIXZIY”
Completes the missions you are currently on. Just note it doesn’t work for all missions
- Skip 4 Hours Time: “YACKMWS”
Skips you time ahead in-game by exactly 4 hours
- Show Mappings: “KRRIHBT”
Shows the the mobile interface for the game (controls)
- Show Tap To Target: “MIZYXHZ”
No discernible effect
- Show Targeting: “JQFUDUB”
Shows “status text” above your character’s head as well as colored bars above PEDS
- Stats Changer: “XBOX_HELPER”
Changes various in-game stats: money spent on tattoos, times Carl has been busted, and pedestrians wasted. Complete each action one more time and the relevant Achievement would be unlocked (if cheats didn’t disable Achievements)
These steps are pretty straightforward for the most part. If you do not have a keyboard, get your hands on a cheap one to just input the cheats. The rest is just happy gaming hours from there, pretty much!
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.