Best Mobile Phones Under Rs 35,000
The best smartphones under 35000 come with lots of features and promise the best processing speed and performance. These devices fall under the budget flagship category and offer best in class features and performance at a budget price. Here, we will be discussing what features you need to look for in the best phones under 35000 before choosing the one to buy. The article considers the best mobile under 35000 to smartphones ranging from 25k to 35k. In this category, there is cut-throat competition among the brands, so apart from the brands, you also need to look into the other features.
In the best smartphones under Rs 35000 category, you will get Snapdragon 865 Octa-core, Snapdragon 855 Octa-core, Snapdragon 710 Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Octa-core, or Exynos 9 Octa-core processor. Along with that, the phones with Snapdragon 66x series and Mediatek processors don’t fit right in this category and you should avoid phones with these processors.
The smartphones under this category come with a minimum of 6 GB RAM. However, the 6 GB is much more common in the phones under this category, so it is better to look for a device that has 8 GB RAM. If you will look for the best mobile under Rs 35000, you will find many devices having 8 GB RAM.
The phones in this category should have an internal storage size of at least 128 GB. Many brands also offer the best phones under Rs 35000, having a storage size of 256 GB. So, you will have many options by considering memory size as the factor.
The best smartphones under Rs 35000 come with top-notch display and screen size of more than 6-inch. The phones under this category generally have SUPER AMOLED, DYNAMIC AMOLED, FLUID AMOLED, or P-OLED display. You will also find the in-screen fingerprint scanner in many best mobiles under Rs 35000.
You will find the phones with the best camera in this bracket. The best phones under 35000 come with dual triple or quad rear cameras having a primary sensor at the back, assisted by either single, dual, or three other camera sensors respectively. The smartphones in this range come with a minimum of 16 MP front-facing camera with built-in beauty modes as well.
These are some basic features that you need to look for in the best smartphones under Rs 35000. These features can be expected in the phones under this budget.
Best smartphones under 35000 are budget smartphones in India, and about 60-70% of the country’s population relate to them. The features offered by these smartphones as mentioned above are apt for the use of anyone and everyone. Kids can use them for their studies, adults can use them for their purpose, and all this with the promise of quality and quick response.
At Cashify, it’s our promise to bring to you the best of the best. While some sites put content on their sites to confuse readers, we clarify each and every bit with solid content. The budget category of best phones under 35000 is an example of the same.
Our curated site and smartphone review content helps users in understanding the advantages and disadvantages relating to every smartphone, so that you can make your clear choice.
6 Month ReviewsView All
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.