My payment is failing for the Refurbished mobile, why?
Payments for Refurbished mobile may fail due to any of the following reasons:
- You accidentally enter incorrect credit/debit card details like ‘name on the card’, ‘card number’, ‘CVV’, ‘3D secure PIN’ and ‘expiry date’.
- The card details you provide are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally close/refresh the page or press backspace while the transaction is being processed by your bank.
- The connection between Cashify and your Bank fails due to some technical issues and the transaction cannot be completed.
- Your card is blocked for online transactions.
Is repair facility only available at home?
What is Cashify Repair?
How is Cashify Repair different from others?
What kind of parts does Cashify Repair use?
How do I Set up An Account for Cashify Repair?
What else can I do on the Cashify Repair website?
What devices does Cashify Repair support currently for Mobile Repair?
What is the warranty offered on Cashify Repair’s repairs? How can I claim it?
Are there any offers or promotions from Cashify Repair?
Which cities does Cashify Repair operate in?