Thinking of buying the Apple iPhone 14? The Flipkart Big Billion Days iPhone 14 deals are going live soon, and here’s your chance to save huge & receive some amazing discounts on Apple iPhone devices. Moreover, the Apple iPhone deals will be revealed on October 1, 2023. In addition, the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale will begin on October 8, 2023, and ends on October 15, 2023.
Also, several other amazing deals will be available during Flipkart’s Big Billion Days. Moreover, the current price tag of the iPhone 14 is Rs 69,900, which will be reduced to Rs 56,999. In addition, if you’re a Plus member, it’s much easier to get the best deals earlier. You’ll get the access from October 7, 2023.
Furthermore, here we’ve discussed the best deals, bank offers, & exchange bonuses that you’ll receive on your recent iPhone 14 purchase via Flipkart.
Also read: Flipkart Upcoming Sale
Apple iPhone 14 Specs
Apple iPhone 14
Before delving into the details of the discounts and promotions available for the Apple iPhone 14, let’s briefly overview the device’s features. This will provide you with valuable information to assist you in making an educated choice before your purchase.
|Main Camera||12-megapixel, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS|
12-megapixel, f/2.4, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
|Selfie Camera||12-megapixel, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″, PDAF|
|Camera Features||Main Camera- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama), Selfie Camera – HDR, Cinematic mode (4K@30fps)|
|Video||Main Camera Camera – Shoot 4K video at 24/25/30/60fps, 1080p at 25/30/60/120/240fps, with HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), and a 4K@30fps Cinematic mode, featuring stereo sound recording.|
Selfie Camera – Record in 4K at 24/25/30/60fps or 1080p at 25/30/60/120fps with gyro-Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS).
|Screen||Super Retina XDR OLED|
Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
|Battery||Li-Ion 3279 mAh|
|Processor||Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)|
Considering these features, you can make an informed choice about purchasing this device. It’s worth noting that this device has garnered much attention this year from Xiaomi enthusiasts, and for good reason. It provides users with a premium appearance, a tactile experience, and a wide range of features.
Flipkart Big Billion Days iPhone 14 deals
To secure the best deal on this device, explore all the bank offers and promotions available during the sale!
Bank Offers On Apple iPhone 14
- Enjoy a 10 per cent immediate discount of up to INR 1,000 when using your ICICI/Kotak Bank Credit Card for orders over INR 5,000.
- Receive a 10 per cent instant discount of up to INR 750 when using your ICICI Bank Debit Card for orders over INR 5,000.
- For orders over INR 5,000, enjoy a 10 per cent instant discount of up to INR 1,000 on ICICI/Kotak Bank Credit Card EMI transactions.
- Get an additional INR 1,000 off on ICICI and Credit EMI transactions for products priced at INR 39,990 and above.
- Get an additional INR 1,000 off on Kotak Bank Credit Card and Credit EMI Txns for products priced at INR 29,990 and above.
- Receive a 5 per cent cashback on your Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
Other Notable Offers
If the bank offers don’t fully meet your requirements, you can explore these fantastic device-specific promotions and choose the ones that align with your preferences and budget.
- Explore the convenience of No-cost EMI starting at just INR 9,500 per month, or opt for Standard EMI options.
- Get 10 per cent off on Apple Charger
- Buy any iPhone & get extra INR500 off on Apple Powerbanks
- Extra 10 per cent Off on Spigen & Belkin Powerbanks
- You can also explore the Exchange Offer, which allows you to save up to INR 41,150 when trading in your old device.
In the end
In the future, iPhones will be more affordable & if your budget is around Rs. 40,000 and you don’t want to go for an Android phone, you can choose the iPhone 14 instead. On the other hand, the iPhone 14 128GB edition is significantly cheaper during Flipkart’s massive billion days sale.
Adarsh is an experienced writer with a degree in Computer Science and Engineering. He has a deep understanding of both the technical and the human side of communication. With the passionate to making complex topics accessible to everyone, Adarsh believes that technical writing can be a powerful tool for education and empowerment.