All BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans For July 2022
We have compiled a list of all the best and latest BSNL prepaid recharge plans down below.
Table Of Contents
- 1BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans
- 2How To Recharge Your BSNL Number Through BSNL App?
- 3How To Recharge BSNL Number Through BSNL Website?
Highlights of the Story
- Right now, BSNL only offers 2G and 3G services.
- One of its popular plans is Rs. 187, offering 2GB/day data along with unlimited voice calls.
- You can also avail OTT subscription via some of the recharge plans listed here.
India’s oldest functioning cellular company, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), is a pioneer in providing good service with their affordable prepaid and postpaid recharge plans. Though it’s acceptable that the company was not able to transition to 4G and lost its competition in the market, BSNL data plans have saved the day.
Also read: All Jio Prepaid And Postpaid Recharge Plans
Local call rates, BSNL to BSNL call rates, night call charges, local and national SMS packs, 2G and 3G services, and national and international roaming are some of the popular options available. If you are looking for a BSNL online recharge plan, then you would be happy to know that BSNL also offers attractive packages that suit the needs of its customers. Various mixes of different services are put forth at competitive rates below.
BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans
This would be a perfect way to analyse and choose your best pick. In addition, you can always go to the online recharge portal of BSNL and quickly get your recharge done.
Plans With Data And Unlimited Calling Benefits
These plans are for people who want a bundled package that covers data, unlimited calling and free SMSs. You can choose any of these BSNL prepaid recharge plans and get it going.
|Price||BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 147||10GB of data, unlimited calls||30 days|
|Rs 187||2GB of data per day, unlimited calls||28 days|
|Rs 247||3GB of data per day, unlimited calls||30 days|
|Rs 319||Unlimited voice call||75 days|
|Rs 347||2GB of data per day, unlimited calls||56 days|
|Rs 398||Unlimited data benefit with no FUP limit, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day||30 days|
|Rs 429||1GB data per day, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day||81 days|
|Rs 447||100GB of data, unlimited calls||60 days|
|Rs 499||1GB data per day, unlimited calls||90 days|
|Rs 666||2GB data per day, unlimited calls||120 days|
|Rs 699||0.5GB data per day, unlimited calls||180 days|
|Rs 797||2GB data per day, unlimited calls||365 + 30 Days|
|Rs 998||2GB data per day, unlimited calls||240 days|
|Rs 1,999||3GB data per day, unlimited calls||365 days|
SIM Validity Extension Plans
The validity extension plans are always a must-have for users. Where some telecom operators offer extensions for incoming and outgoing service, BSNL, on the other hand, also gives out data to their customers as well.
|Price||BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 54||93 minutes of free voice calls||8 days|
|Rs 56||10GB data||10 days|
|Rs 75||2GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||60 days|
|Rs 94||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||90 days|
|Rs 106||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||100 days|
|Rs 107||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls, including Delhi and Mumbai circles||100 days|
BSNL Prepaid SMS Packs
If you’re short of SMS, you can always pick these SMS packs. They are quite affordable and offer a good sum of free SMSs.
|Price||Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 31||500 SMS||25 days|
|Rs 52||1000 SMS||30 days|
BSNL Full Talktime Topups
Though in the age of unlimited calling, you won’t require a talk time balance. However, it is always best to have some money handy in your account.
|Price||Recharge Plan Benefits|
|Rs 120||Rs 98.69|
|Rs 150||Rs 124.12|
|Rs 200||Rs 166.49|
|Rs 220||Rs 220|
|Rs 300||Rs 251.24|
|Rs 310||Rs 259.71|
|Rs 500||Full Talktime of Rs 500|
|Rs 550||Full Talktime of Rs 550|
|Rs 1000||Rs 844.46|
|Rs 1100||Full Talktime of Rs 1100|
|Rs 2000||Full talk time benefit of Rs 2,000|
|Rs 2200||Full talk time benefit of Rs 2,200|
|Rs 3000||Full talk time value of Rs 3000|
|Rs 3300||Full Talktime of Rs 3300|
|Rs 5000||Rs 4234.29|
|Rs 5500||Full talk time benefit of Rs 5,500|
|Rs 6000||Rs 5081.75|
BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans With Free Online Streaming Subscription
Recharge plans with an OTT subscription are a new sweet deal. For a monthly subscription, you can get your hands on the top OTT platform. Pick these plans if you want to explore the world of online streaming.
|Price||Prepaid Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 98||2GB of data per day||22 days|
|Rs 247||3GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls||30 days|
|Rs 429||1GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls||81 days|
|Rs 447||100GB data, unlimited voice calls||60 days|
|Rs 1,999||3GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls||365 days|
BSNL ISD Plans
International roaming packs are for the ones who are on vacation. These affordable ISD plans are quite affordable and work efficiently.
|Price||Prepaid Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 18||Rs 8.5 per minute to Nepal||30 days|
|Rs 23||Rs 6.49 per minute to Bahrain, 3.0 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 27||Rs 2.49 per minute to Malaysia, Bangladesh, and Hong Kong, Rs 3 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 41||Calls to Canada, Singapore, China, and the US at Rs 1.49 per minute, Rs 3 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 57||Activation/extension of pre-paid International roaming||30 days|
How To Recharge Your BSNL Number Through BSNL App?
- Download My BSNL App from the Play Store.
- Accept the terms and conditions and move ahead.
- On the succeeding page, a login window will appear. If you just want to do recharge, click on No Thanks.
- Click on the recharge options out of the option displayed.
- Click on the Add Account option that appears in the lower half of the screen.
- Enter the required information and generate OTP.
- Once OTP arrives, type it.
- Enter the required details and select the plan you want to go for.
- Click on the pay option and re-enter your mobile number.
- Select the medium through which you want to pay.
- If you want to pay through card, select Card option for payment and enter the details of card that are required.
- Once you get the OTP, enter it.
- If you want to pay through PhonePe or PayTM, you can pay just by entering your UPI pin.
- Once you make payment, your recharge is done.
How To Recharge BSNL Number Through BSNL Website?
- Open BSNL recharge window directly by Clicking here.
- Enter the mobile number, e-mail ID, Contact details and any other information required.
- Click on the submit button once you enter the information that is asked for.
- If needed, re-enter your numbers.
- If not, choose the plan that you are looking for.
- Select the payment option.
- If you use UPI apps like PhonePe or PayTm, you can pay easily just by entering UPI pin.
- If you want to pay through card, enter the card information and wait till the OTP is generated.
- Enter OTP when it arrives.
- You have successfully recharged your BSNL mobile number.
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…