India’s oldest functioning cellular company, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), is a pioneer in providing good service with its affordable prepaid and postpaid recharge plans. Though it’s acceptable that the company was not able to transition to 4G and lost its competition in the market, BSNL recharge plans have saved the day.
Local call rates, BSNL to BSNL call rates, night call charges, local and national SMS packs, 2G and 3G services, and national and international roaming are some of the popular options available. If you are looking for a BSNL recharge plan, then you would be happy to know that BSNL also offers attractive packages that suit the needs of its customers.
We have put together a complete BSNL recharge plan 2023 list of various mixes of different services put forth at competitive rates below.
Also read: All Jio Prepaid And Postpaid Recharge Plans
BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plan 2023 List
This would be a perfect way to analyse and choose your best pack. In addition, you can always go to the online recharge portal of BSNL and quickly get your recharge done.
1. BSNL Recharge Plan with Unlimited Calls Benefits
These plans are for people who want a bundled package that covers data, unlimited calling and free SMSs. You can choose any of these BSNL prepaid recharge plans and get it going.
|Price||BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 147||10GB of data, unlimited calls, Free PRBT||30 days|
|Rs 187||2GB of data per day, unlimited calls, 100 SMS / Day||28 days|
|Rs 247||50GB of data, unlimited calls||30 days|
|Rs 319||10GB data, Unlimited voice call||65 days|
|Rs 347||2GB of data per day, unlimited calls||56 days|
|Rs 398||Unlimited data benefits with no FUP limit, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day||30 days|
|Rs 447||100GB of data, unlimited calls||60 days|
|Rs 499||2GB data per day, unlimited calls||90 days|
|Rs 599||5GB data per day, unlimited calls||84 days|
|Rs 797||2GB data per day, unlimited voice calls||395 days|
|Rs 998||2GB data per day, free PRBT & free Lokdhun content service||240 days|
|Rs 1,499||unlimited voice calls, 24GB data, 100 SMS per day||336 days|
|Rs 1498||2GB data per day, unlimited calls||365 days|
|Rs 1999||3GB data per day, unlimited calls||365 days|
|Rs 2022||75GB of data, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day||300 days|
Also read: All Airtel Data Plans List
2. SIM Validity Extension Plans
The validity extension plans are always a must-have for users. Where some telecom operators offer extensions for incoming and outgoing services, BSNL, on the other hand, also gives out data to their customers as well.
|Price||BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 54||93 minutes of free voice calls||8 days|
|Rs 56||10GB data||10 days|
|Rs 75||2GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||50 days|
|Rs 94||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||75 days|
|Rs 106||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls||84 days|
|Rs 107||3GB data, 100 minutes of free voice calls, including Delhi and Mumbai circles||84 days|
3. BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans: BSNL Prepaid SMS Packs
If you’re short of SMS, you can always pick these SMS packs. They are quite affordable and offer a good sum of free SMSs.
|Price||Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 31||500 SMS||25 days|
|Rs 52||1000 SMS||30 days|
|Rs 33||385 SMS||30 days|
Also Read: All Jio Prepaid Recharge Plans
4. BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans: BSNL Full Talktime Topups
Though in the age of unlimited calling, you won’t require a talk time balance. However, it is always best to have some money handy in your account.
|Price||Recharge Plan Benefits|
|Rs 120||Rs 98.69|
|Rs 150||Rs 124.12|
|Rs 200||Rs 166.49|
|Rs 220||Rs 220|
|Rs 300||Rs 251.24|
|Rs 310||Rs 259.71|
|Rs 500||Full Talktime of Rs 500|
|Rs 550||Full Talktime of Rs 550|
|Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
|Rs 1100||Full Talktime of Rs 1100|
|Rs 2000||Full talk time benefit of Rs 2,000|
|Rs 2200||Full talk time benefit of Rs 2,200|
|Rs 3000||Full talk time value of Rs 3000|
|Rs 3300||Full Talktime of Rs 3300|
|Rs 5000||Rs 5000|
|Rs 5500||Full talk time benefit of Rs 5,500|
|Rs 6000||Rs 6000|
5. BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans With Free Online Streaming Subscription
Recharge plans with an OTT subscription are a new sweet deal. For a monthly subscription, you can get your hands on the top OTT platform. Pick these BSNL prepaid recharge plans if you want to explore the world of online streaming.
|Price||Prepaid Recharge Plans Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 98||2GB of data per day, free EROS Now subscription||22 days|
|Rs 247||3GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls, Free subscription to Eros Now & BSNL Tunes||30 days|
|Rs 429||1GB of data per day, 100 SMS per day, unlimited voice calls, Eros Now subscription||81 days|
|Rs 447||100GB data, unlimited voice calls, free BSNL tunes & an Eros Now subscription||60 days|
|Rs 1,999||3GB of data per day, unlimited voice calls, Lokdhun content, & Eros Now subscription||365 days|
Also Read: All Airtel DTH Recharge Plan
6. BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans: BSNL ISD Plans
International roaming packs are for the ones who are on vacation. These affordable ISD plans are quite affordable and work efficiently among the BSNL prepaid recharge plans.
|Price||BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plan Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 18||Rs 8.5 per minute to Nepal||30 days|
|Rs 23||Rs 6.49 per minute to Bahrain, 3.0 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 27||Rs 2.49 per minute to Malaysia, Bangladesh, and Hong Kong, Rs 3 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 41||Calls to Canada, Singapore, China, and the US at Rs 1.49 per minute, Rs 3 per SMS||30 days|
|Rs 57||Activation/extension of pre-paid International roaming||30 days|
How To Recharge Your BSNL Number Through BSNL App?
For those unaware, there is actually an official BSNL App for Android users. This app allows you to recharge with BSNL recharge plans with just a few taps. Here’s a step-by-step process to do it:
- Download My BSNL App from the Play Store.
- Accept the terms and conditions and move ahead.
- On the succeeding page, a login window will appear. If you just want to recharge, click on No Thanks.
- Click on the recharge options out of the options displayed.
- Click on the Add Account option that appears in the lower half of the screen.
- Enter the required information and generate OTP.
- Once OTP arrives, type it.
- Enter the required details and select the plan you want to go for.
- Click on the payment option and re-enter your mobile number.
- Select the medium through which you want to pay.
- If you want to pay through a card, select the Card option for payment and enter the card details that are required.
- Once you get the OTP, enter it.
- If you want to pay through PhonePe or PayTM, you can pay just by entering your UPI pin.
- Once you make payment, your recharge is done.
How To Recharge BSNL Number Through BSNL Website?
If you are looking to top up a BSNL recharge plan via the official website, the steps are easy. Here’s how to do it in just a couple of clicks:
- Open the BSNL recharge window directly by Clicking here.
- Enter the mobile number, e-mail ID, Contact details and any other information required.
- Click on the submit button once you enter the information that is asked for.
- If needed, re-enter your numbers.
- If not, choose the plan that you are looking for.
- Select the payment option.
- If you use UPI apps like PhonePe or PayTm, you can pay easily just by entering a UPI pin.
- If you want to pay through a card, enter the card information and wait till the OTP is generated.
- Enter OTP when it arrives.
- You have successfully recharged your BSNL mobile number.
Also read: All Airtel Postpaid Plans in India
BSNL Recharge Plan: Final Thoughts
So, this was our completely updated BSNL Recharge Plan 2023 List. We hope that this list helps make your BSNL recharge plan hunt easier. There are recharge plans across multiple price categories. So, depending on your needs and budget, you can choose the desired plan.
Planning about buying a new phone? To get excellent resale value and doorstep services? Sell old phone online via Cashify. Additionally, you can recycle old phone online from the convenience of your home and instantly receive the cash!
Marketer to the core, a writer from the soul. Engineer and an MBA turned budding tech writer - dabbling her hands in all genres of writing from tech to fiction. If not writing, you will always find me reading anything and everything. Otherwise, you will find me learning new languages.