How To Sell My Old Vivo S1? Best Upgrade options
Vivo S1 is marked to be the first among the Vivo’s S series in 2019. Its outstanding feature was the 6.38-inch AMOLED display. Sporting a triple camera setup at the back, it had an elegant look too. Vivo S1 was the first phone in India to be powered by a MediaTek Helio P65 SoC.
Highlights of the Story
Sell your old phone on Cashify.
- Log in to Cashify.
- Go to the sell phone page.
- Select the brand of your mobile.
Has your experience using your Vivo S1 become quite mundane and boring? We assume you are out of reasons to justify how good your device still is! Vivo S1 was remarkably a good steal in 2019 when it was launched in India. But, in the last 2 years, a lot of new phones have grabbed the market’s attention!
Specifications: Vivo S1
Vivo S1 is marked to be the first among the Vivo’s S series in 2019. Its outstanding feature was the 6.38-inch AMOLED display. Sporting a triple camera setup at the back, it had an elegant look too. Vivo S1 was the first phone in India to be powered by a MediaTek Helio P65 SoC. To your surprise, it has now become a bit outdated, provided the launch of new competitive devices.
Also read: Vivo S1 Speaker Repair & Replacement
Why is your Vivo S1 outdated now?
Powered by MediaTek Helio P65, S1 is supposed to deliver decent performance but often lacks swift results. For hardcore gamers, the performance is not up to the mark as compared to the newer models available.
Streaming and Audio
Out of all the cons, lack of HD streaming is the prime reason why S1 has become outdated to use now. In addition, the audio quality via earphones/headphones is just a little above average, if not good.
To capture photos in lowlight, S1 fails to provide outstanding results as it over sharpens the image. And its wide-angle camera mode offers an average result if not worse.
Keeping these cons in mind, it is safe to assume your dismal feeling about your device. Purchasing another phone might be out of the budget for you, yet on the off chance that you get the best worth, you can trade this old device and move up to the most advanced and new one.
We have the most effective way to solve this problem of yours along with a few suggestions that might help you build back everyone’s attention among your circle!
Also read: Best Vivo Mobile Phones with LCD Display
How To Get The Best BuyBack Value?
There are a number of online and offline options available for you. However, if you want to get the best value, we highly recommend using Cashify to sell your phone and buy a new one.
First of all, simply go to the Cashify website and create an account if you don’t already have one.
Go to the Sell old phone page and select your mobile brand as Samsung (in this case).
Now, choose Apple iPhone 11 as your device’s model and you will then be redirected to the Sell Old Vivo S1 page.
Fill in the specifications of your phone and get ready to get the best buyback value for your phone.
Now, you just have to wait for a Cashify executive to come to your home and collect your device. The amount will be paid to you by him or her after they have verified the condition of the phone.
Also read: Buyback Related FAQs
Why Should You Choose Cashify?
Cashify’s simple procedure and door-step pickup make it the most recommended method for selling your phone. You can try any other stores but Cashify will be giving the best and higher value. And the best part, the amount will be transferred to your account instantly.
Top Upgrade Options Available
1. Vivo S1 Pro
Vivo S1 Pro is a follow up to the S1 in the series. In all likelihood, it is better and improved. It has the type C- port that S1 lacked. Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core SoC, it supports heavy gaming HD streaming, which yet again S1 lacked.
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 9 Pro has got brilliant configuration with sufficient battery backup and enough storage space with an option of expansion. Other Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro features include a capacitive and multi-touch touchscreen, light sensor, proximity sensor and accelerometer.
3. Realme X2
Sporting a 32 megapixels front camera, Realme X2 can shoot 1080p selfie videos, and under good light, details appear to be good and colours look natural. The VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 feature and bundled 30W charger equip quick charging and longer battery life
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…