Leaks: Realme RMX2176, RMX2200 Specifications And Images
Realme RMX2176 and Realme RMX2200 listing updated on TENNA with complete revelation of the specification where former handset seems to be an entry-level smartphone and later one, a mid-range smartphone
Highlights of the Story
- Realme RMX2176 seems to be an entry-level smartphone, whereas Realme RMX2200 could be a mediocre-range smartphone.
- Reportedly, Realme RMX2176 and Realme RMX2200 will be 5G smartphone with dual-SIM support.
- Realme RMX2176, Realme RMX220 are TENNA certified.
Recently, the Realme RMX2176 and Realme RMX2200 listing has been updated on TENNA’s ( a Chinese regulatory ) website. Complete specifications and renders are surfaced on the webpage. Besides the handset’s dimensions, 5G connectivity, screen sizes, it is revealed that both the smartphones will feature near bezel-less screens and a rectangular rear-camera module.
Realme RMX2176 Specifications
Realme RMX2176 is likely to be a mid-range smartphone, sporting a 6.43-inch Full HD+(1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with provision to an in-display fingerprint scanner. The handset is said to be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 765G SoC, clocked at 2.4GHz.
The smartphone might come with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage options. The phone is expected to run its software on Android v10.0 with the company’s own RealmeUI layered on top of it. The smartphone will house dual batteries – 2,100mAh and 4,200mAh with 50W/65W fast charging support.
Also Read: Leaked: Google Pixel Foldable Variant
Speaking for the imaging duties, Realme RMX2176 will feature a quad-rear camera setup which comprises a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP secondary snapper, and two 2MP sensors. The front display has a punch-hole setup housing a 32MP selfie camera.
Realme RMX2200 Specifications
Realme RMX2200 seems to be an entry-level smartphone that is packed with 2GHz SoC, embedded with a 6.5-inch HD+ display, and lastly fueled by a 4,890mAh battery. The smartphone will sport a triple-rear camera setup, comprising a 13MP+2MP+2MP sensors. The front display has a punch-hole setup housing an 8MP selfie camera.
Realme RMX2200’s other features include Android v10 OS, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM variation in combination with 64GB/128GB internal storage options.
Since the RMX2176 and Realme RMX2200 come from a known and trusted brand and have economical value along with power-packed features in a small packet, it is a ‘must to go for’ product rather than going for a counterfeit product of the same type.
Also read: Asus Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…