Motorola To Launch New Phone In India On August 24th
The Flipkart tease of a brand new Motorola phone is quite something. Motorola also took to Twitter to give some additional tease about the launch of the new phone. The company has not revealed anything about the design or specifications of the phone yet. However, Flipkart is asking consumers as to what they are possibly expecting to see in the device.
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola to launch a new phone in August 24
- The phone will be a Flipkart Exclusive
- The phone will most-likely be a mid-ranger
When it comes to specifications, Motorola has always provided feature packed mid-rangers. Whether one needs a good processor, durability in a device or a clean UI experience with minimal to no lags, Motorola mid-rangers have hardly been let-downs.
Also read: The Best Android VPN Apps 2020 Edition
Keeping in mind all these things we can definitely expect to see quite the specifications in the upcoming mid-ranger as well.
Also read: Motorola One Fusion Plus Launched In India!
If we are to take the best options for a mid-ranger, we are quite possibly looking at a device that will be a powered by a good Snadragon processor, possibly from the 600 series. Motorola phones do provide with massive battery backups so a capacity in between 4500-5000 mAh battery is expected.
The phone can flaunt either a 48MP dual camera or a 32MP triple camera setup either of which is decent. However, the actual phone might be miles off of the predictions. What we can definitely be sure of is to see a durable phone along with a good battery capacity. Big batteries are the trend now and Motorola has never really failed in that department.
Although nothing can be said about what the actual phone will be like, it is definitely going to be an affordable mid-ranger. The Moto E7 Plus has been leaked as well so, the company releasing it as the ‘new phone’ might be a possibility. However, that is just a mere speculation. We do hope that the company reveals more about the phone through the e-commerce platform in the coming days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…