AIWA New TWS, Neckbands, and Wired Earphone Launching Soon in India 2021
There is a huge market of audio brands with various innovative products. Similar to other monstrous audio gadget manufacturers, AIWA is also a popular brand in having earbuds, neckbands, and more. Now, they are going forward to launch about four different audio products to their audio system.
AIWA teased the image by featuring images of its four different audio products. However, they have only shared the images, which don’t specify anything about its features, price, and launch timeline.
AIWA TWS Earbuds AT-X80FANC
This one is one of its latest AIWA additions. There are no specifications listed with the teaser image. The only available thing with its teaser image is the featuring image of Earbuds.
It has a long stem and in-ear type for providing maximum comfortable wearing. Moreover, as the model number in the teaser image suggests, it would have an Active Noise Cancelling feature.
In addition, it may have a Bluetooth version of 5.0 or a more advanced Bluetooth version. The carry case comes with an LED indicator to know about the level of charge remaining.
Bluetooth Neckband ESBT-401
In this latest AIWA addition, it has an in-ear design that sports a bending structure. So, it lets you keep your headphones comfortably with you. Moreover, the controls have in line with a multifunction button. Volume controls and a multifunction button are the only controls available on the earphones. So, you can control calls and playbacks with the multifunction button.
Additionally, to provide additional fit, each earpiece comes with additional fins. Earmuffs are of silicon to provide a relaxed fit. Thus, there are no further specs available on these products.
AIWA Wired Earphones ESTM-100
It has an in-ear design and the controls are in-line. The extraordinary characteristic of this earphone is that it has a gold-plated 3.5 mm plug. Whereas, the last product is – ESBT-462, and it is not specified with the featured image. However, a single earpiece is teased on the image. It may be a Bluetooth neckband. The teased earpiece has a quad driver system to deliver better audio output.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…