Asus ROG Phone 5 Global Launch to Take Place on March 10
Asus ROG Phone 5 India launch is happening on March 10. Moreover, it is expecting to come as a successor to ROG Phone 3. However, this is not the first time we are hearing about the phone online. There are several leaks and rumors on the smartphone surfacing online. It is also believed to be the company’s first model to come with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Moreover, the company will skip the ROG Phone 4 moniker – a common practice in China.
Asus ROG Phone 5 Launch
Asus is having a timer going on a dedicated landing page for the launch of the ROG Phone 5. Moreover, it will take place on March 10 at 7 pm (local time) in Taipei (4:30 pm IST). The landing page does not share any information on the phone. However, it features an RGB ROG logo that may indicate the presence of one on the phone itself.
If we look at the past reports, ROG Phone 5 is expected to have a 6.78-inch display and a 6,000mAh battery. The smartphone could also include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with up to 16GB of RAM. The ROG Phone 5 may measure 172.834×77.252×10.29mm and run on Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Talking about the design, a few images leaked via an alleged TENAA listing hinting at a triple rear camera setup, headlined by a 64-megapixel primary sensor. There is also what seems to be a dot matrix panel on the back with the ROG logo lit up.
Moreover, Asus ROG Phone 5 can also have quite thick by modern standards of slim and light phones, but ROG Phones have never really emphasized being the sleekest and ergonomic, as the emphasis is on delivering maximum performance.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi