Asus ROG Phone 5 Global Launch to Take Place on March 10
Table Of Contents
- 1Asus ROG Phone 5 Launch
- 2Specifications (Expected)
Asus ROG Phone 5 India launch is happening on March 10. Moreover, it is expecting to come as a successor to ROG Phone 3. However, this is not the first time we are hearing about the phone online. There are several leaks and rumors on the smartphone surfacing online. It is also believed to be the company’s first model to come with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Moreover, the company will skip the ROG Phone 4 moniker – a common practice in China.
Asus ROG Phone 5 Launch
Asus is having a timer going on a dedicated landing page for the launch of the ROG Phone 5. Moreover, it will take place on March 10 at 7 pm (local time) in Taipei (4:30 pm IST). The landing page does not share any information on the phone. However, it features an RGB ROG logo that may indicate the presence of one on the phone itself.
If we look at the past reports, ROG Phone 5 is expected to have a 6.78-inch display and a 6,000mAh battery. The smartphone could also include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with up to 16GB of RAM. The ROG Phone 5 may measure 172.834×77.252×10.29mm and run on Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Talking about the design, a few images leaked via an alleged TENAA listing hinting at a triple rear camera setup, headlined by a 64-megapixel primary sensor. There is also what seems to be a dot matrix panel on the back with the ROG logo lit up.
Moreover, Asus ROG Phone 5 can also have quite thick by modern standards of slim and light phones, but ROG Phones have never really emphasized being the sleekest and ergonomic, as the emphasis is on delivering maximum performance.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.