Table Of Contents
- 1Specifications of POCO X4 GT (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro+ phones debuted in China recently.
- The Redmi Note 11 Pro has triple cameras on the back.
- POCO X4 GT marketing name has been confirmed via the NBTC certification.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus smartphones made their debut in China lately. They debuted as the Redmi Note 11 series’ newest members. In several areas, including India, both phones are likely to rebrand as POCO and Redmi phones. To that aim, the POCO X4 GT, a rebranded Redmi Note 11T Pro, has previously received BIS certification with product number 22041216I. (I in the end stands for India). NBTC certification has now been obtained for the same phone, confirming the marketing name and model number 22041216G. (G for global).
The Redmi Note 11T Pro, which was previously rumoured to be renamed as the POCO X4 GT, will now be relaunching as the Xiaomi Redmi K50i. With the identical 22041216I product number, the Redmi variant has now achieved BIS certification. The phone is likely to be releasing in the country soon, although the exact date has yet to be determined.
Specifications of POCO X4 GT (Expected)
The POCO X4 GT features a 6.6-inch FHD+ display with 144Hz resolution, Dolby Vision, DC Dimming, punch-hole cutout, low bezels, and Corning Gorilla Glass layer. Moreover, it has an ARM Mali-G610 MC6 GPU, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB/256GB storage, and MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor power the device. The phone comes preloaded with the MIUI 13 custom skin, which is based on Android 12.
5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C connector are among the connectivity possibilities. It has a 5080mAh battery and supports 67W wired rapid charging. A fingerprint sensor is located on the phone’s side for security. As well as a 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos, dual speakers, and a USB Type-C connector.
On the rear of the Redmi Note 11 Pro are three cameras: a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 main sensor, a 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel sensor. For selfies and video chats, there’s a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…