Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi 13 to come with Alleged Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 configuration
Highlights of the Story
- Qualcomm launched its latest flagship Snapdragon 8+Gen 1 SoC last month.
- Xiaomi 13 may be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2.
- The company will use the old 1+2+2+3 layout on its latest flagship processor.
Xiaomi 13 may come with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. Last month, Qualcomm unveiled its latest flagship Snapdragon 8+Gen 1 SoC. The CPU will power flagships until 2022, so the company has already begun planning for the next step. As per a leak by Digital Chat Station, Qualcomm is working on a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip.
As per tipster Abhishek Yadav, two Snapdragon 8 Gen 2-powered smartphones, one of which might be the Xiaomi 13, are likely to launch later this year. According to previous reports, the new flagship is likely to be releasing later this year. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is likely to deliver significant upgrades over Qualcomm’s existing top-of-the-line SoCs, but the configuration described by the source indicates some unexpected CPU alterations (via).
Xiaomi 13 to come with Alleged Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 configuration
According to Digital Chat Station, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 codename SM8550-Kailua configuration will employ the Adreno 740 GPU and 4nm TSMC technology, the same as the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
It will also have 1x Makalu-Elp, 2x Makalu, 2x Matterhorn, and 3x Klein-R1, which equates to one Cortex-X3, two Cortex-A720, two Cortex-A710, and three Cortex-A510. Qualcomm has employed a triple-tier CPU arrangement (1+3+4) since Snapdragon 855, thus this came as a surprise. Surprisingly, the company’s next flagship chip will use the old 1+2+2+3 configuration.
Moreover, Digital Chat Station claims that the Cortex-X3 and Cortex-A720 are 32-bit cores that will retain 32-bit functionality, which is surprising given that most Android systems operate in 64-bit mode. Developers have also been instructed to stop supporting 32-bit software by Google. So far, nothing about the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2’s configuration has been verified.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…