Top 5 Most secure Phones In The World That Can’t Be Hacked!
If you are a Businessmen, a Politician, or someone whose data on his smartphone is too sensitive and in this case, a regular Android/iOS smartphone is not secure to use. For this, many OEM’s like Blackberry, Sirin Labs have developed the world’s most secure smartphones that feature an Enterprise secure space, Self Destruct Feature, Always-on VPN, and more features to protect your data from hackers.
Highlights of the Story
- Data Security is something that is of utmost importance but is practically non-existent on our smartphones be it Android or iOS.
- To curd this issue many OEMs have launched a separate line of Secure smartphones that offer complete data security and are the most secure phones in the world
- These devices can’t be hacked and also feature a self destruct feature in times of emergency
At a time when anything and everything can be found on the internet and privacy is something that has been degrading, to the point that people can easily hack and or access you data, by following some simple steps.
If you are an important professional or a business person, you might be looking for a good smartphone which is also quite secure. If that is what you are looking for, look no further, as, in this article, we will be listing out the top 5 Most secure Phones In The World.
Also Read: The Best Android VPN Apps 2020 Edition
Before we start, one thing to note, for privacy and security-based smartphone, very few companies make such devices, which means, some of these devices are a bit old or run an older version of Android, so, do not expect the latest hardware or software with the same. That said, let us begin with the first device, amongst the 5 most secure smartphones in the world.
1. Bittium Tough Mobile 2C
The first device on the list, from the wonderful country that showed us the brand known as Nokia, comes the Bittium Tough Mobile 2C. The device is a rugged smartphone, and it is as tough on the outside as it is inside, because well, Tough is in the name.
In terms of software, the device has two operating systems, with the first one being a hardened version of Android 9 and the second one being the brand’s own Secure OS. To add to that, when you purchase the device, you get a free Yubiko 5 NFC security key included, which will add to the security aspect.
Coming back to the software, the two different Operating systems are separated with full data separation. The device also comes with an always-on VPN and Bittium’s own mobile device management. The device comes with an IP67 rating and MIL-STD-810G, which basically means the device is really strong and won’t break easily. An additional feature is a hardware-privacy mode, which disables Bluetooth, camera, and the microphone and limits all these functionalities.
The pricing for the device is around $1800 (Rs. 1,32,000 approx), considering the security aspect though, it makes a lot of sense to buy this device, regardless of the high price.
If an iPhone just wont be able to do a job for you in terms of keeping your data safe, consider purchasing the K-iPhone. A company that goes by the name of KryptAll has taken a regular iPhone and taken it to the next level in terms of safety and security of your data.
The device has it’s firmware changed and there is the addition of its own VoIP applications (by Kryptall) to ensure that all phone calls are fully encrypted. Even KryptAll and law enforcement agencies can’t decrypt your conversations. While this device is good, it will cost you a pretty penny, considering it is priced at $4500 (Rs. 3,30,000 approx), much higher than even something like the recently launched iPhone 12 Pro Max.
3. Solarin From Sirin Labs
The third device on the list is also one of the most expensive devices in the world. Made by Israeli startup Sirin Labs, the Solarin offers the most advanced privacy technology, available outside the agency world (According to the brand).
The device offers 256-bit AES encryption, which is something that security and defence forces use to secure their communications amongst each other. The device can be activated via a physical security switch present on the back of the device.
To add to all this, the device features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution QHD+, with the Snapdragon 810 chip and a 23.8-megapixel rear sensor to take images. The price for the same is an exorbitant $13,500 (Rs. 9,90,000 approx).
4. Blackphone 2
The Blackphone 2 was launched by Silent Circle, which is well known due to the Silent OS, an operating system made by the brand. The device is based on Android like other devices on this list, but, it comes with enhanced features that can help address security issues and privacy concerns that might exist with regular smartphones.
The Operating system offers an Enterprise Spaces feature, which creates multiple and separate virtual devices on one single device. The company also states that the device features the world’s fastest vulnerability management feature, which can help raise critical and dangerous vulnerabilities within 72 hours of detection or reporting the same.
To add to that, the updates and patches come from the brand itself, which means it has total control over the software of the device. In terms of the important specifications, the device comes with a 5.5-inch FHD+ display with Gorilla Glass protection, and, the device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and features a 13-megapixel sensor from BSI.
The device also features a simple design that might fool someone into thinking the device is a regular smartphone, which is something that is frankly better than a device like the Solarin. The device can be bought from Silent Circle’s official site for around $800 (Rs. 59,000 approx), which is not quite high considering what the device can do.
5. BlackBerry DTEK50
The final device on the list, the device comes from the well known company, Blackberry, which has been making devices like this (ex. Boeing Black). The device at the time of it’s launch was known as the world’s most secure Android smartphone.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
It comes with features like periodic application tracking, which can automatically keep track and monitor the OS and applications present on the smartphone. The feature also alerts the user about the privacy risks that might occur and suggest methods to fix the same.
Additionally, there is the inclusion of the Password keeper feature, which enables the user to store all the important passwords at one place, which is also encrypted and protected by another password.
In terms of the specifications, the device comes with a 5.2-inch FHD+ scratch-resistant display with a resolution of FHD+. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and comes with a 13-megapixel autofocus camera towards the back. The device in the current market can be availed for anywhere around $200-400(Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 30,000 approx), which is frankly a steal considering its primary purpose of existence and all that it offers to do the same.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
This concludes our list of the Top 5 Most secure Phones In The World. We hope this article has been helpful to you and you can now make a choice on which smartphone to get to protect your data and secure the same.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.