Best Smartphone Deals Under Rs 15000 In Big Billion Days Sale
Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale starts from today and will last till the 21st of October. So, we decided to create a list of the best under 15k smartphone deals in this sale for you!
Highlights of the Story
- Flipkart Big Billion Days start from today and will last till October 21
- The sale brings the greatest deals on smartphones
- Poco M2 Pro, Samsung Galaxy F41 and many latest devices are available at great prices
It is the most anticipated time of the year again and Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale is finally here. The sale brings the best offers and discounts on the topmost smartphones in the market. The sale has started from today and will go on till the 21st of October.
Poco M2 Pro, Samsung Galaxy F41, Realme Narzo 20 Pro and a variety of different smartphones are getting price cuts. These cuts bring the otherwise higher price under the Rs. 15,000 price tag. However, one important thing to note here is that although the sale will go till October 21, the handsets might get out of stock. This is why you need to get your hands on them as soon as possible if you are looking for a new smartphone.
Furthermore, Flipkart is giving major discounts from all sorts of brands like Realme, Oppo and more. However, in this list we are looking at the best of the lot, carrying a triple rear camera setup, 4000mAh battery and 4GB of RAM. These are the bare minimum of requirements that we are looking at to add to this list.
Additionally, Flipkart is also providing a lot of offers on Axis Bank subscribers. Customers using Flipkart Axis Bank credit cards and Axis Bank Buzz credit cards can avail an extra 5 percent cashback on all the phones listed below. Without any further ado, this is our list of the top smartphones on Flipkart that you can get your hands on, today!
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Under 15,000
Poco M2 Pro
Customers can purchase the 4GB/64GB variant of the Poco M2 Pro for Rs. 12,999 during Big Billion Days sale. Without the sale, the same variant sells for Rs. 13,999. Moreover, customers can also avail for the no-cost EMI of 9 months via Flipkart Axis Bank. However, there is no exchange offer on this handset.
Poco M2 Pro features a large 6.67-inch full-HD+ display, quad rear camera setup and a large 5000mAh battery. Additionally, the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC.
Samsung Galaxy F41
The latest Samsung Galaxy F41 is also available for purchase on the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale. The Galaxy F41 price during the sale is Rs. 15,499 for the 6GB/64GB variant. Normally, the smartphone comes with a price tag of Rs. 16,999. Moreover, Flipkart Axis Bank credit and Axis Bank Buzz credit card users can avail 5 percent cashback and instant discount. This brings the price of the device even lower. Also, there is an option to avail the 9 months no-cost EMI for HDFC, Kotak, ICICI and more.
The smartphone features a big 6.4-inch full-HD+ display, 6000mAh battery and a triple rear camera setup. Additionally, the smartphone is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro
The Realme Narzo 20 Pro price has come down from Rs. 16,999 to Rs. 14,999. Customers who want to get their hands on the 6GB/64GB variant can avail for an exchange offer of up to Rs. 14,050 as well. Additionally, customers of major banks like ICICI, HDFC and more can avail the 6 months no-cost EMI option as well.
The smartphone packs a big 4500mAh battery along with 65W fast charging support. Also, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC.
The Oppo F15 price for the 4GB/128GB has been dropped by Rs. 2,000 as well. The phone comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,990 during this sale. Moreover, Flipkart is also providing an exchange offer of up to Rs. 16,400 alongside no-cost EMI options with the major banks.
The smartphone features a 6.4-inch display along with a 4000mAh battery. Additionally, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC.
The Motorola G9 comes with a price tag of Rs. 9,999 for the duration of the Flipkart sale. The phone normally costs Rs. 11,999. Additionally, buyers can also avail for an exchange offer of up to Rs. 10,800. No-cost EMI options are available as well.
If you are someone who wants the clean stock android experience on a budget smartphone, this phone is the king. The smartphone features a 6.5-inch HD+ display alongside a triple rear camera setup. Moreover, the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC.
So, these was our list of the top smartphones under 15,000 that you can purchase via this sale today. If you are someone who wants a new mid-ranging smartphone, these are the absolute best out there in the market right now. Get your hands on them for time is running out! Happy shopping!
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…