Flipkart Big Billion Day: Here are the Best Gadget Deals Available
The e-commerce company Flipkart usually brings discounts on smartphones, electronic devices, and plenty of different gadgets via its sale. Now the company has introduced to us another Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021 in which you’ll get bumper deals on electronics and gadgets like smartphones, tablets, TVs, ACs, and washing machines. The Big Billion Day will begin on October 3 and run until October 10. Those with a Flipkart Plus subscription will get access to the sale a day early, on October 2. Today we will talk about all the best gadget deals that will go on sale on the Flipkart Big Billion Day 2021.
Best Gadget Deals On Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale
Some of the electronic deals and gadgets that will be available on discounts on Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale include:
- Realme 4K Google TV Stick
- New Lenovo Chromebooks
- SoulPods by Vicky Kaushal
- Nokia Smart TVs running on the latest Android 11
- Acer Predator gaming laptops
- Boult TWS
- Smartwatches from Fire Boltt
- TVs from Hisense
Electronic items and accessories will get deals and discounts of up to 80 per cent. Laptops and TVs will also get great deals and discounts. Big Billion Days will offer up to 70 per cent discount on home appliances, up to 70 per cent off on best-selling TVs in India, and up to 50 per cent on fridges.
Not just this, the sale will also offer up to 40 per cent discount on Acer laptops, 70 per cent discount on Boat smartwatch, up to 80 per cent discount on Boat’s audio products like soundbar and speakers, and up to 60 per cent discount on Dizo items.
Flipkart Big Billion Day Laptop Deals
Acer Predator Helios 300
Acer’s gaming laptop will be available during Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale in 2021. The gaming laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor 11th generation, as well as 16GB of RAM, a 1TB HDD + 215GB SSD hybrid storage system, and a massive 6GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card. Acer Predator Helios 300’s display is a 15.6-inch QHD IPS panel with a 165Hz refresh rate. The laptop is now listed on Flipkart for Rs. 1,40,990 with a ‘coming soon’ tag, but it will be discounted during the sale.
Nokia PureBook X14
Nokia’s mid-range laptop comes equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor from the 10th generation, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of superfast solid-state storage. The laptop arrives pre-installed with Windows 10 Home, has a 14-inch screen, and weighs 1.1 kg. The laptop also features a 46.7 WHr battery and supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. The Nokia PureBook is now priced at Rs. 54,990, however during the Big Billion Days, it may get a price drop. During the sale, Nokia is also planning to release a Windows 11 enabled laptop.
The MSI GF63 gaming laptop may also be purchased for a lesser price if you take advantage of Big Billion Day Sale laptop deals. The laptop has an Intel Core i5 10th generation hexacore processor, 8GB of RAM, and 1TB HDD as well as 256GB SSD. A 4GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Max Q graphic card is also included to power the 15.6″ display. The smartphone is currently priced at Rs. 59,990. During the sale, however, it will be offered for a lower price.
Also Read: How is iMessage Different From Text Message
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021 Bank Offers
This sale was announced by launching a dedicated page on the e-commerce website. Smartphones, gadgets, and electronic items, as well as clothing, will all be available at a discount and great deals. On the live page, you can also see the details of the offers that have been received during the sale. Flipkart has partnered with Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards for the Big Billion Days Sale 2021. Aside from that, when you transact with Paytm, you’ll get Assured Cashback on Wallet and UPI transactions.
Also Read: Who All Can See My Instagram Story?
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…