Best Smartphone Deals on Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale
The Flipkart Big Billion Day 2021 sale has been announced. On their app and website, the e-commerce giant has been teasing their biggest sale of the year. The annual online sale will begin on October 3 and run until October 10. Those with a Flipkart Plus subscription will get access to the Big Billion Days sale a day early, on October 2. The company has announced a range of products that would be offered at the forthcoming Flipkart sale, including smartphones, fashion, electronics, major appliances, home accessories, and more. In this article, we will talk about some of the best smartphone deals that will be available on the Flipkart Big Billion day sale.
Best Smartphone Deals on Flipkart Big Billion Day 2021
Flipkart has not revealed all models of smartphones that will get the discounts and deals on sale yet. The e-commerce website has mentioned some brands which are going to get discounts and will be part of the Flipkart Big Billion Day 2021 sale. These smartphone brands include :
Poco X3 Pro
The Poco X3 Pro was announced earlier this year with a starting price of Rs 18,999, but Flipkart has disclosed that it would be sold for Rs 16,999. This is a Rs 2,000 discount from the initial pricing. Even if this reduction is sufficient, Flipkart would sweeten the bargain by offering bank discounts.
Moto Edge 20 Fusion
The Moto Edge 20 Fusion will be available for Rs 19,999 during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale, according to a teaser page on Flipkart. The Moto Edge 20 Fusion has a starting price of Rs 21,499 for the base model. The Flipkart sale offers a Rs 1,500 discount. Banks offers will be applicable as well.
Asus ROG Phone 3
The Asus ROG Phone 3 will be available for Rs 34,999 during the sale. The ROG Phone 3 base variant was initially priced at Rs 49,999, however, with the launch of the ROG Phone 5 in India, the company reduced the price. You can also combine this purchase with bank discounts on Flipkart.
Infinix Hot 10s
The Infinix Hot 10s will be available on Flipkart for Rs 9,499 instead of the listed price of Rs 12,999. The phone was released earlier this year.
Flipkart, on the other hand, is speculating that the Pixel 4a will cost between Rs 20,000 and Rs 29,999, a discount from the current pricing of Rs 31,999. The Pixel 4a was previously available for Rs 29,999, so the pricing may be a little cheaper this time.
Apple smartphones always get some great discounts and deals in the Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale. You can expect some good offers on iPhone 12 series, iPhone 11 series and iPhone X series as the iPhone 13 has been announced. According to the Flipkart website, the iPhone 12 mini is currently available for Rs 54,999 if purchased with an SBI bank card. During Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale, the basic iPhone 12 smartphone is available for Rs 63,999. With an SBI bank card and a Rs 2,000 discount, you can acquire this iPhone for Rs 61,999.
The iPhone XR has a starting price of Rs 42,999, while the iPhone 11 has a starting price of Rs 49,900. The price of the iPhone 12 Pro starts at Rs 1,09,900. The iPhone 12 Pro Max, the most expensive model in the iPhone 12 series, will cost Rs 1,19,900. The iPhone SE is advertised on Flipkart as being available for Rs 34,999, however, it is actually selling for Rs 32,999 on the same platform.
Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale can bring some good discounts on Oppo A53, Oppo A53s, Oppo Reno 6 and Oppo A12. As of now, the Oppo A53 is available for Rs. 10,990, Oppo A12 is available at Rs. 9,490. The Oppo A53s 5G is available for Rs. 15,990 and Oppo Reno6 5G is available for Rs. 29,990.
Flipkart Big Billion Day 2021 Bank Offers for Smartphone Deals
When it comes to bank offers for Big Billion Day Sale 2021, the online retailer confirmed that it has partnered with Axis Bank and ICICI Bank. Customers can also get Paytm cashback on Paytm UPI and Paytm Wallet transactions during the Big Billion Day 2021 sale.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…