Here’s Every OnePlus Diwali Offer And Discounts You Need To Know About
OnePlus has announced special Diwali offers for its Indian consumers. The company has announced a variety of exciting offers on products across various segments.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 8T will get new Diwali offers
- OnePlus has also announced discounts OnePlus TVs as well
- OnePlus Nord is also getting certain discounts.
The OnePlus Diwali offers extend to a variety of different devices. From OnePlus 8T to the slightly older Nord and OnePlus TVs, there are so many blockbuster offers available on all these products.
OnePlus 8T Offers
Currently, the OnePlus 8T is available for Amazon Prime members for its Great Indian Festival. Moreover, this extends to OnePlus Red Cable Club members as well. The smartphone is available in two color options namely Aquamarine Green and Lunar Silver. The base variant of the smartphone is priced at Rs. 42,999 and the best 12GB/256GB variant is priced at Rs. 45,999.
Customers getting their hands on the OnePlus 8T 5G via the company’s website can avail an instant discount of Rs. 1,000 via HDFC Bank Debit Cards. Additionally, customers purchasing the device via HDFC Bank Credit Cards get an instant discount of Rs. 2,000. These offers start from the 24th of October, which is this Sunday. Subscribers of American Express Cards can avail a 10% cashback as well.
The OnePlus 8T 5G is powered by the flagship powerhouse, Snapdragon 865 SoC. Additionally, the smartphone comes with a quad rear camera setup.
OnePlus TV Offers
OnePlus Y and Q series of TVs are also getting great Diwali offers and discounts. The OnePlus TV Q1 55-inch 4K QLED Android TV price starts from 62,900. This price can be decreased by purchasing the TV via HDFC Bank Credit Cards and EMIs. Transactions via these modes brings the price down by Rs. 4,000 and for debit card users, by Rs. 1,000.
The OnePlus TV Y series price starts from Rs. 14,999. Moreover, this price can also be brought down via availing for an instant discount of Rs. 1,000. Additionally, this allows buyers to purchase this series of TVs for Rs. 13,999 and Rs. 23,999. These prices are for the 32-inch and 43-inch TVs, respectively. This offer extends to Amazon, Flipkart and offline partner stores as well.
Additionally, customers paying via HDFC bank credit card can avail an additional discount of Rs 1,000 on the purchase of OnePlus TV Y Series. This brings down the price to a lower Rs. 12,999 and Rs. 22,999 for the 32-inch and 43-inch, respectively.
OnePlus Nord Offers
The OnePlus Nord is also available at a discounted price for the duration of the sale. Buyers can get the 8GB/128GB variant of the Nord for Rs. 27,999. Besides, one can also get their hands on the 12GB/256GB variant for Rs. 29,999. Moreover, there are other offers to bring these prices further down. The smartphone is also available in three color options namely Gray Ash, Blue Marble and Gray Onyx.
Buyers can avail an instant discount of Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 by paying via HDFC Bank Credit Cards. Additionally, this offer also extends to EMI and Debit Card transactions as well. These offers on the OnePlus Nord will start from the 24th of October.
Also read: Infinix Launches Note 8, Note 8i
The smartphone is powered by the powerful Snapdragon 765G SoC. Additionally, the Nord features a quad rear camera setup along with a dual front camera setup.
These Diwali offers definitely look amazing and will be amazing for people looking to buy a new smartphone. OnePlus is one of the topmost makers of premium smartphones right now and these discounts definitely are very exciting.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…