Best Android Double Din Car Stereo Head Units In India!
In-car entertainment systems have come a long way and we can now get a full-fledged working Android car stereo system that delivers the best in class audio and also provides a lot of features that Android has to offer. There are built-in apps such as Youtube, Spotify, and many more. To make things easy here we have handpicked some of the Best Android Double Din Car Stereo Head Units In India!
Highlights of the Story
- Most of the cars that are available in India come with a standard stereo with no smart features, and upgrading to an Android Double Din Stereo is the best option.
- An Android Double Din Stereo can provide all the media functions that an Android smartphone has to offer.
- Here we have handpicked the Best Android Double Din Car Stereo systems that are available in India.
It is a common practice for car owners to upgrade their car’s sound system unit. After all, the music system forms one of the most critical components of a vehicle, particularly for people that do a lot of driving. At the same time, they also want their cars to look as good as possible. And the best way to do both of these things is by deploying an Android double din stereo head unit. Not only does it add to the interior looks of a car, but it also enhances the music listening experience inside the car.
Thus, we have bought you a list of some of the finest Android double din stereo head units in India.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
Best Android Double Din Car Stereo Head Units
It is worth noting that there is an extensive list of Android car stereos that you can put to use right away. That said, just like any other electronic product, some stereos can outperform others. And below are some of the best in the market double din stereo head units in India, particularly not in that order.
1. Alpine iLX-207 Android Head Unit
Alpine iLX-207 is the first head unit to appear on this list. And it is no surprise as the company Alpine specializes in vehicle multimedia products. Thus, you will not have to worry about the build quality and the output of the product. The company pays special attention to details, and each of its products is made with care.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
The Alpine iLX-207 is designed to connect devices like smartphones via Bluetooth. In addition to that, there is an option to use auxiliary as well as USB if you want. Besides, the device also comes with a software spine for a Sirium XM radio tuner that can play the radio without ads. Lastly, this stereo head can be controlled either via the 7inch touchscreen or the buttons.
Here are some of the advantages of using the Alpine iLX-207 Android Head Unit:
- It has the best sound quality among most aftermarket receivers out there, including some of Alpine’s systems with an onboard amplifier that can elevate the sound of stock speaks in an unimaginable way.
- Comes with support for Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Rocksolid wireless connectivity via Bluetooth 5.0.
- It features SiriusXM Satellite Radio and is Bluetooth ready.
- Alpine is touted to have the best customer support going around.
- The Alpine iLX-207 comes with a wide variety of features so, using it might be a daunting task at first.
- The pricing of this auto head unit is on the expensive side.
Pricing: About Rs. 44,000
2. Sony XAV-AX5000 Android Auto Head Unit
Sony is one of the biggest names in electronics, and the Sony XAV-AX5000 is another right choice for a car stereo. It is a 7-inch sleek and elegant double din Android car head unit that perfectly fits a car’s center console. Plus, the physical keys offer you full control over the system while you are on the road.
The Sony XAV-AX5000 offers you the following benefits:
- Just like many other music units on this list, the Sony XAV-AX5000 has a compact and straightforward design and features two USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity.
- It supports both the Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with hardware keys for easy adjustment.
- This head unit is packed with the proprietary audio boosting technology, which separates it from the rest.
- Installing the Sony XAV-AX5000 is not a tough nut to crack it comes with a prewired design from the factory.
- This stereo features an excellent dimmer and has a superior design, which makes it a great addition to a luxury car.
- The Sony XAV-AX5000 doesn’t come with features like HD radio and HDMI.
- It doesn’t have in-built Sirius XM capabilities.
- It doesn’t come with the backup view camera.
Pricing: Rs. 17,999
3. Pioneer AVH-3300NEX Android Auto Head Unit
The third stereo head in the list is the Pioneer AVH-3300NEX Android Auto head unit. It is a 7inch touchscreen DVD and CD receiver with a fold-out design. Hence, you can play your discs using this device if you still have some. Plus, 7inches provides perfect control over the music system.
In addition to that, there are hardware buttons also present so, they won’t have to worry about endless scrolling. But more importantly, Pioneer is another renowned brand, which you can trust.
Here are some of the advantages of using this system.
- The Pioneer AVH-3300NEX features internal DAC and AMP to make sure the quality of sound is always right.
- The interface of this Android Auto Head unit is quite flexible and customizable.
- It comes with support for both CD and DVD as well as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The design is simple and stylish with a sharp 800 x 480 resolution fully customizable touchscreen display.
- It provides excellent theft protection with a removable faceplate.
- With this system, you might experience a bit of lag at times, particularly on the menu screen.
- The installation process of this system can be a challenging task. On top of that, it can cause problems if not installed correctly.
- The software on this unit is not that advanced when compared to some other Double Din units on this list.
Pricing: About Rs 44,000
Also Read: Best Productivity Apps For Android And iOS
4. Kenwood Excelon DDX9905S Android Head Unit
The fourth on the list is the Kenwood Excelon DDX9905S. It may be a little on the expensive side, but the feature it offers justifies the price tag. In particular, the sound quality and the audio control are worth every penny paying for.
Below are some of the pros and cons of using Kenwood Excelon XAV-AX5000:
- The Kenwood Excelon DDX9905S offers various features, including HD radio, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
- This device is ready to play several stations if you like listening to HD radio. And obviously, it can play the tried-and-tested music apps like Spotify, Google Maps, etc.
- It offers top-notch audio quality with exceptional audio control and flexible audio settings.
- Top-end eye-friendly display screen.
- It may be too expensive for some users.
Pricing: Approx Rs. 70,000
5. Blaupunkt San Marino 330
The last double din to feature in this piece is Blaupunkt San Marino 330. It is a 6.2inch touchscreen car multimedia player with Bluetooth. Other than Bluetooth, it also supports AUX and USB. Below are some of the advantages of using this system.
- The Blaupunkt San Marino 330 supports steering mounted controls as well as lets you view the rear camera input.
- It comes with a wide variety of connectivity options, including a USB drive, AUX, even a microSD card, and obviously Bluetooth.
- Blaupunkt has added a ten band parametric equalizer and 24bit D/A converter.
- The design is quite simple when compared to some other systems on this list with front inputs for A/V, USB, and microSD.
- One of the cheapest double din systems with a decent warranty period.
- It is not the smartest car audio system in the market.
Pricing: Rs. 12,170
6. myTVS TAV-40 HD Touch Screen Car Stereo Media Player
The myTVS TAV-40 stereo comes with a large screen that can be used to connect a video camera and is another excellent choice for a car stereo media player. Besides having a large screen, this unit has various other advantages too. Let’s see some of them.
- The myTVS TAV-40 is a versatile head unit, so every single penny is worth spending.
- Features all the basic features of a touch screen display as well as supports GPS.
- Using this unit is not a difficult task.
- It can be used as a back-camera display, and installing the camera system is easy.
- The customer service is poor. Hence, even though it comes with a guarantee, but it is hard to claim.
- It is compatible with a lesser number of models.
7. Woodman Latest Launch Neo 2 Android 8.1
The next on the list is Woodman Neo 2. It is one of the most affordable auto head units on this list with decent sound quality. On top of that, it is quite new, which means it is loaded with all the latest features. Besides the new features, here are other advantages of using this unit.
• The 7inhc touchscreen on this unit offers you full control over the system. Plus, you can personalize the overall layout according to your needs.
• The IPS display comes with Gorilla glass on top.
• It is equipped with Android 8.1, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of secondary storage.
• Comes with Bluetooth connectivity, a front USB slot, and rear AUX connectivity.
• You get a year’s warranty.
• Doesn’t have support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
Pricing: Rs 8,499
The introduction of Android double din stereo head units has changed the way people used to perceive the music system inside the cars. The big screen provides total control while the connectivity options make sure that playing music is always at your fingertips.
On top of that, the design of these Android Double Din Car Stereo music systems becomes an icing on the top of the cake to the already beautiful interior of the modern cars.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.