How To Connect Your Android Smartphone To Windows PC!
It can be quite intervening when you have to check your phone for something whenever something pops-up on it while working on your PC. There can be a lot of essential notifications on your Android smartphone that you have to attend to while at work. But getting off your Windows PC will reduce your productivity. Here, we guide you through how to connect your Android smartphone to Windows PC.
Highlights of the Story
- Checking your phone notifications on the PC can be a productive option
- You don’t want your work productivity to lessen
- There are many ways to keep connected, but this guide tells you how to stay connected without any USB cable or being connected on the same network
Android smartphones are renowned for their specific features, such as ease of use, security, user rich interface, and much more. Although Windows and Android are quite different, it is still possible to connect Android smartphones to a Windows PC. However, before transferring the files or using other services, you need to make a successful connection between your Android device and the Windows PC.
Here, in this article, we will discuss how to connect your Android Smartphone to Windows PC. The process is straightforward, go through the material, and learn it. Linking Android devices to Windows 10 is an amazing and handy feature for users.
It allows the users to use the “Continue on PC” feature. Along with that, connecting Android smartphones to Windows PC, lets the users push the web pages from their phone to their PC. The best thing is that all this can be done without connecting to the same network or using a USB cable.
Is It The Right Way To Connect Android Device To Windows 10?
Now, you must have the question of whether it is right or wrong to connect Android Device to Windows 10? Straightaway, the answer is yes. Generally, there is no loss or danger in connecting your phone to your computer. Apart from that, there are many advantages.
You can share web pages, receive Android apps notifications in Windows 10 Action Center, reply to SMS texts from Windows 10 PC, and many more.
Steps To Connect Android Smartphone To Windows 10 PC
To connect your Android phone to Windows 10 PC, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, open the “Settings” app on your Windows 10 PC and click on the “Phone” option.
- After that, click on the “Add a phone” button. However, ensure that both your PC and phone have an established internet connection.
- Now, a new window will appear. You need to choose your country code and enter your mobile number.
- Next, click on the “Send” button to receive the text message on your phone. You will receive a message containing the link to Microsoft Apps in the Play Store.
- Now, tap the link that you have got in SMS and download the Microsoft Apps.
- Keep in mind that this app is required to link your Android phone to Windows 10 and use the “Continue on PC” feature.
- After you have done, you can use the new “Continue on PC” button in the Cortana and Edge browser.
Although establishing this connection is just a one-time process. However, in case of any issue, you can delete the app and follow the steps again.
Steps to Unlink Your Android Device From Windows 10
You can stop syncing between your Android smartphone and Windows 10 PC by unlinking it anytime. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the “Phone” section.
- Then, click on the “Manage all devices linked with your Microsoft account” option.
- Now, a new browser window will open.
- In this window, you will find your phone listed and click on the “Unlink this phone” option.
So, these are some simple steps to connect your Android Smartphone to Windows PC and disconnect it back. However, make sure that you are following the steps correctly and in chronological order to make the connection successful.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.