How to enable Hindi or any other language on Google assistant?
Late last year, Google introduced Hindi response capability in its chat app Allo, and received more than just a positive response. Now, the Mountain View based search engine giant has been actively trying to introduce Hindi on the Google Assistant as well. Here’s how you can get in on the action.
Hindi on Assistant
The steps are quite easy. Open your phone and go to the settings option. Click on Additional settings on the Google menu. Find the languages and Input methods for the keyboard. You will see a language option over there showing several languages.
For it to be activated you will be first asked to resign in to your Google account. After this step you will notice an additional languages option at the bottom half of your screen. Click on this option and add the language to your default settings. Now save the settings and go back to the original settings menu. Go to the keyboard setting and select Hindi or any other language you have chosen and save the settings.
Now open your Google assistant and you shall see the changes reflected when you try to communicate in the language you had selected. The keyboard will now also provide the input you had earlier selected.
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Hey guys, this article is all about the most frequently asked questions or say FAQ’s about the talk of the town, OnePlus 9R. 1. Does it have Gcam support? – Since, the GCAM on OnePlus 9R comes with just LEVEL 3 Hardware support, it means you do get GCAM support but certain features are limited.…