Table Of Contents
- 1Activating NFC
- 2Data Sharing Key Points
- 3Sending Content
NFC or Near Field Communication, is popular, not to forget – useful protocol, for transferring data between two devices. You can send photos, videos, files, or make a payment, simply by bringing two devices in contact with each other. There’s no need to deal with the pairing pains of Bluetooth.
NFC devices have the N-Mark — the official symbol which indicates that the device is NFC-enabled. You can also just check out your phone’s Settings menu.
If your device has NFC enabled, the chip and the Android Beam must be activated for you to use it. Go to Settings and then tap on the NFC switch to activate it.
Data Sharing Key Points
For data sharing to be successful, take care of the following:
– The sending and also the receiving devices should have NFC and the Android Beam feature activated.
– The devices should not be asleep or locked. You’ll be getting both audio and haptic feedback when the devices detect each other.
– Do not separate the devices until the beaming has ended.
– You’ll be again hearing the audio feedback when the file or has been successfully transferred.
– For sharing, open content to be shared.
– The devices’ must be placed backs against each other.
– Wait for a sound that both devices have detected each other. Notice that the sender’s screen shrinks into a thumbnail and displays “Touch to beam” at top.
– Touch the sender’s display to begin beaming. You’ll be hearing a sound when the beaming starts.
When it’s complete you’ll again hear audio confirmation. You’ll either get a notification that the beaming has been completed, or the handler app will launch and open the transferred content.
That’s how easy and rapid it is, to share content via NFC. Now chuck Bluetooth will you? And if your device doesn’t have NFC, perhaps it is time to sell it on Cashify and upgrade ?
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.