NFC or Near Field Communication, is popular, not to forget – useful protocol, for transferring data between two devices. You can send photos, videos, files, or make a payment, simply by bringing two devices in contact with each other. There’s no need to deal with the pairing pains of Bluetooth.
NFC devices have the N-Mark — the official symbol which indicates that the device is NFC-enabled. You can also just check out your phone’s Settings menu.
If your device has NFC enabled, the chip and the Android Beam must be activated for you to use it. Go to Settings and then tap on the NFC switch to activate it.
Data Sharing Key Points
For data sharing to be successful, take care of the following:
– The sending and also the receiving devices should have NFC and the Android Beam feature activated.
– The devices should not be asleep or locked. You’ll be getting both audio and haptic feedback when the devices detect each other.
– Do not separate the devices until the beaming has ended.
– You’ll be again hearing the audio feedback when the file or has been successfully transferred.
– For sharing, open content to be shared.
– The devices’ must be placed backs against each other.
– Wait for a sound that both devices have detected each other. Notice that the sender’s screen shrinks into a thumbnail and displays “Touch to beam” at top.
– Touch the sender’s display to begin beaming. You’ll be hearing a sound when the beaming starts.
When it’s complete you’ll again hear audio confirmation. You’ll either get a notification that the beaming has been completed, or the handler app will launch and open the transferred content.
That’s how easy and rapid it is, to share content via NFC. Now chuck Bluetooth will you? And if your device doesn’t have NFC, perhaps it is time to sell it on Cashify and upgrade ?
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…