How to Transfer Files using NFC?
NFC or Near Field Communication, is popular, not to forget – useful protocol, for transferring data between two devices. You can send photos, videos, files, or make a payment, simply by bringing two devices in contact with each other. There’s no need to deal with the pairing pains of Bluetooth.
NFC devices have the N-Mark — the official symbol which indicates that the device is NFC-enabled. You can also just check out your phone’s Settings menu.
If your device has NFC enabled, the chip and the Android Beam must be activated for you to use it. Go to Settings and then tap on the NFC switch to activate it.
Data Sharing Key Points
For data sharing to be successful, take care of the following:
– The sending and also the receiving devices should have NFC and the Android Beam feature activated.
– The devices should not be asleep or locked. You’ll be getting both audio and haptic feedback when the devices detect each other.
– Do not separate the devices until the beaming has ended.
– You’ll be again hearing the audio feedback when the file or has been successfully transferred.
– For sharing, open content to be shared.
– The devices’ must be placed backs against each other.
– Wait for a sound that both devices have detected each other. Notice that the sender’s screen shrinks into a thumbnail and displays “Touch to beam” at top.
– Touch the sender’s display to begin beaming. You’ll be hearing a sound when the beaming starts.
When it’s complete you’ll again hear audio confirmation. You’ll either get a notification that the beaming has been completed, or the handler app will launch and open the transferred content.
That’s how easy and rapid it is, to share content via NFC. Now chuck Bluetooth will you? And if your device doesn’t have NFC, perhaps it is time to sell it on Cashify and upgrade ?
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.