How Can You Ensure Maximum Resale Value For Your Phone?
A recent study has shown that nearly 100 million users in India give in to the temptation of buying a new smart mobile handset every year. To satisfy this hunger, most of us sell our old handsets for the best possible price. But what is the best possible price for your smartphone?
Well, it depends mostly on the condition in which you keep your phone. If you are new to hawking your old handsets, be prepared to be shocked. The resale market is mostly grim for customers. Mostly it depends on the model of the phone. Latest brands of known smartphone companies like Apple or Samsung will definitely sell out faster.
The other conditions are linked to how you maintain your phone. Here are some tips.
How To Maximise Resale Value?
Avoid exposing your mobile phone to too much sun or rain. This is especially important for smartphones with LCD screens. Do not use or store your mobile phone in dusty or dirty places, as this could undermine its circuitry or essential components.
Opening a phone unnecessarily and repeatedly may cause damage to the parts of the phone. Use a mobile phone holster. They can reduce the amount of wear done to the phone. Secondly, they can also reduce harm to the phone when it gets wet. Also as the screen is the most important part of the phone putting a screen guard or tempered glass is the best way to ensure a good resale value.
Keep the memory of your phone clean. Do not overuse the RAM and do not keep your phone at maximum storage. Also, keep clearing your cache so that the phone is operating correctly when you try and sell it.
That’s about it. If you’ve been adhering to all of this, perhaps it is time to sell your device and make some money.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…