A recent study has shown that nearly 100 million users in India give in to the temptation of buying a new smart mobile handset every year. To satisfy this hunger, most of us sell our old handsets for the best possible price. But what is the best possible price for your smartphone?
Well, it depends mostly on the condition in which you keep your phone. If you are new to hawking your old handsets, be prepared to be shocked. The resale market is mostly grim for customers. Mostly it depends on the model of the phone. Latest brands of known smartphone companies like Apple or Samsung will definitely sell out faster.
The other conditions are linked to how you maintain your phone. Here are some tips.
How To Maximise Resale Value?
Avoid exposing your mobile phone to too much sun or rain. This is especially important for smartphones with LCD screens. Do not use or store your mobile phone in dusty or dirty places, as this could undermine its circuitry or essential components.
Opening a phone unnecessarily and repeatedly may cause damage to the parts of the phone. Use a mobile phone holster. They can reduce the amount of wear done to the phone. Secondly, they can also reduce harm to the phone when it gets wet. Also as the screen is the most important part of the phone putting a screen guard or tempered glass is the best way to ensure a good resale value.
Keep the memory of your phone clean. Do not overuse the RAM and do not keep your phone at maximum storage. Also, keep clearing your cache so that the phone is operating correctly when you try and sell it.
That’s about it. If you’ve been adhering to all of this, perhaps it is time to sell your device and make some money.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.