New Upcoming Mobile Phones 2020
The smartphone boom despite an economic slowdown amidst a pandemic in the Indian market is as surprising to you as it is for us. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world for phones and unsurprisingly this is attracting manufacturers to give their best. Smartphone vendors from Apple, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi, and several others are having a dream run in the Indian market at this time. So how do you choose a product when there is so much out there to choose from? This is where Cashify comes into the picture. We bring you the hottest upcoming mobiles in India that can take your breath away with its amazing features!
Over the years, smartphones have emerged as a bright spot for the Indian manufacturing sector. With several companies fighting each other like gladiators in Rome to become the leading supplier in India’s booming smartphone market, studies show that smartphone manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Apple, Sony, Google, and Asus have already made their names. This can be witnessed through the surge in the number of upcoming mobiles in India.
If you are looking to buy a new smartphone for 2020, there is a definitive list of features that you wish you had on your next phone. Isn’t it? Our up to the minute list on the upcoming mobiles in India contains all kinds of information on the smartphone’s performance, quality, brand name, software version, camera, storage space, dual 4G, dual sim, VOLTE connectivity, USB type C port, display, and screen resolution, gorilla glass protection, battery life, fingerprint scanner, and face unlock features.We also address common queries put forward by the gaming enthusiasts on performance and heating Issues. Check out our website for future updates!
There are several brands and sub-brands operating in the Indian smartphone market and competing for the buyer’s attention. The upcoming mobiles in India focus on competent features so most brands have started launching models that are incredibly put together in terms of both specs and aggressive pricing strategy. We here at Cashify is aware that you are eagerly awaiting the launch of Redmi 9, Asus Zenfone 7, Nokia 5.3, Oppo A53, and several others promising you the best of 2020. So, to find the best upcoming mobile in India, at a time when the competition between brands is deadly, head over to our website and check out the details of the newest launches!
6 Month ReviewsView All
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.