How To Transfer Music From iTunes To Android?
iTunes used to one of the go-to music streaming applications with a lot more functionality for iPhone users that is being used by millions of people worldwide. But have you ever thought about those who want to transfer their iTunes music files to an android smartphone, is there even a way to make it possible? If you said no, then you are wrong, as here we are going to have a look at four different ways to transfer music files from iTunes to Android devices.
Highlights of the Story
- Getting music files transferred from iTunes to their Android devices is one of the most challenging tasks for some people out there, but actually, it is not.
- There are several ways to transfer music files from iTunes to Android with the help of which you can carry out the transferring process efficiently.
- Some of the easiest and best ways to transfer music from iTunes to Android are by directly copying music files from your computer to Android and by syncing iTunes with another cloud music playing application.
Music streaming services are taking over the world, as it is becoming one of the most used digital platform services on almost every device, such as Android or iOS. Hence this is the reason because of which several new and reliable online music streaming services are getting introduced.
iTunes used to be one of the best and most-played music streaming and offline media playback app all over the world. It used to be the default media player on all Apple systems and in 2019, Apple announced that iTunes starting with macOS Catalina would be replaced by separate apps, namely Music, Podcasts, and TV.
Although people still use iTunes and people still face some issues with this application too, and one of the most faced ones is “How to transfer music from iTunes to Android?”
If you are someone who also faces this issue, then make sure to follow this guide till the end, as here we are going to have a look at some ways with which you can transfer music from iTunes to Android efficiently.
How to transfer music from iTunes to Android?
There are several ways with the help of which you can transfer your music from iTunes to Android, and those methods are as follows-
- Copy your music files from iTunes to your Android device manually
- Sync iTunes with your Google Play Music account
- Stream iTunes on Android with Apple Music
- Download a third-party application
These are some of the ways to transfer music from iTunes to Android. Here in this guide, we are going to discuss every method step by step.
Also Read: Best Productivity Apps For Android And iOS
Copy music files from iTunes to Android
This is the first and easiest way with the help of which you can transfer music files from iTunes to Android, and the only requirement in this condition is that you should have the USB cable with which you can get your phone connected to the computer.
Here is the list of steps you need to follow for copying music files from iTunes to Android in an old-fashioned way:
- Firstly you can create a new folder where you would have to copy all the music files from iTunes.
- Right after copying all the music files that you want to transfer to your Android from iTunes, you would have to connect your Android device to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- When you create a successful connection between your Android phone and computer, you would be able to have access to the android device storage, and you can paste the new folder you have created with all the files you want to transfer.
Syncing iTunes with Google Play Music
Cloud data sharing option has become one of the best things that technology can even provide to its users. The same is the case with iTunes, as you would be able to sync your music files from iTunes with your Google Play Music account on your android phone easily.
This is how you can do it:
- You need to download Google Play Music Manager (or Google Play Music for Chrome) to your computer for carrying out this particular process of music file sharing.
- When you are setting up that application, you will be asked a question regarding uploading songs on Google Play.
- From that, you need to select iTunes, with the help of which you would be able to access all music files present on your iTunes account.
- All your music files will be uploaded on your Google Play Music account that you can use over your Android phone easily.
Transferring iTunes music with Apple Music on Android
The next way for transferring iTunes music files to your android smartphone is with the help of Apple music, here are the steps to follow:
Download: Apple Music For Android
- In the first step, open iTunes on your computer where you have presumably bought your music from iTunes or ripped old CDs. and move to the Preferences settings corner.
- From the preferences settings, you need to turn the iCloud Music library option ON.
- If you do not have an Apple Music account, then firstly, you should create one and then follow this procedure.
Using a third-party App: DoubleTwist
There are several third-party applications out in the market with the help of which you can transfer music files from iTunes to your android device. Here we are going to have a look at one of the best third-party applications, which is “DoubleTwist Music & Podcast Player”.
Download Link: doubleTwist Music & Podcast Player
- Make sure you have installed double Twist on your computer and open it.
- Right after that, connect your Android smartphone to your computer and give it permissions to share USB mass storage.
- Once you have given the permissions, then you would be directly taken to the sync music option.
- Under the Sync music option, you would have to select the sections that you want to get synced.
- Hence at last tap on Sync now, and that’s it.
This was all about the ways with the help of which you can transfer iTunes music files to your Android device easily. You can select any of the above-listed methods for doing so according to your choice.
- Time To Sell Your OnePlus 6 NowFri, 31 Jul'20In this video, we tried to list 5 reasons why you have to change your old OnePlus 6 with a brand new phone.
- Top 5 Fitness Apps for Home WorkoutFri, 31 Jul'20Here we have discussed the top five fitness apps that will help you to maintain fitness at home.
- Make A LightBox at Home in 3 Simple StepsMon, 20 Jul'20Now create this photo lightbox at your home with some of the recyclable products.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro: Top Reasons To SellTue, 14 Jul'20In this article, we have discussed the best 5 reasons to sell your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Top 5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone 6 or iPhone 6STue, 14 Jul'20We have discussed five reasons to sell your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S
- Leaked: Prices Of All iPhone 12 Models31 Jul 2020
You May Also ReadView All
iQOO, which emerged as a wild-card entry into this emerging smartphone market, gained a very solid reputation with just a single handset. With just the iQOO 3 available in the market, we are expecting a bunch of new offerings from the company in the coming months. Since the brand is new, buyers tend to neglect the powerful price to the performance that the company is offering. To get a deeper look inside, we have combined this IQOO price list for you which would let you check IQOO devices and their variants available in India right now. With a very small product line-up presently and the iQOO Z1 5G on the way, the decision to choose or wait for the right model is not difficult. Hence, our comprehensive
collection of IQOO price list 2020 will allow you to see all IQOO mobiles price in India. Here you will also find complete IQOO mobile specifications so you can easily look at the highlights like a big battery, a powerful chipset or a great camera. The list will be followed by an honest review of each device by our Cashify experts so you know exactly how the phone performs in the real world.
Lenovo, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices offering the trendiest features in its portfolio, we have combined this Lenovo mobile price list for you so you can analyse specifications and prices of all Lenovo devices available in India right now. Lenovo has smartphones mostly in the budget to the mid-range segment, so our Lenovo price comparison becomes necessary to help consumers make the correct decision when they are choosing a smartphone to invest in. So, here’s a detailed collection of Lenovo phones which would make you clear about the devices that the company offers when you see all Lenovo mobiles price in India. This complete Lenovo price list includes each and every device to help you take a closer look at what the handset offers. You can also see Lenovo mobile phone
specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each Lenovo mobile to you know exactly how the device delivers in real-life usage along with all its pros and cons.
Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. With Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor price list 2020 for those of you planning to buy an Honor device as your next smartphone. With numerous smartphones at a very similar price range, our carefully designed Honor price list will also follow up with a very detailed and honest review by Cashify’s experts after you click on a particular phone so that you can analyse the differences between various devices. With the help of this list, you can obtain a full Honor price comparison of all the company’s devices that are in the market right now.
You will also get to know the upgrades in different models along with Honor’s latest price list India along with their respective RAM/storage variants. A quick look at these Honor specifications of a device gives you an idea about the hardware and software offerings and would get you aware about those devices which are in the market right not but not known to you.
The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphones brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained a decent popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget and mid-range smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. So, here is the Asus price list of handpicked Asus smartphones in India for you. This would allow hopping into with precise Asus specifications to ease out the choosing factor for you. It covers all dimensions from budget series, i.e. Zenphone to Budget Flagship ‘6z’ and most loved, the ROG series. It may make it effortless for the user to analyze the best model according to the requirements and price constraints. Asus price list India also contains all the relevant systematised information like different models, storage variants, etc. To get rid of the haunting confusion, you may go through the Expert Review from Cashify for all smartphones in the Asus price comparison and get an overview of the in-hand and out of the box experience and ease your selection process with the listed Pros and Cons.
Google has been creating Android which runs almost all the phones ever since smartphones came into the market. Google started creating its own smartphones and entered the flagship segment with the finest and refined variants from the brand in the Google Pixel Series. There are always 3 to 4 variants for every new series launched, like Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 3XL, Google Pixel 3A, Google Pixel 3A XL, all differing by size and specs a little here and there. To make it all easier for the user to understand the best model
to choose from according to the requirements, we have speculated a detailed Google price list 2020 for the buyers. This list can be helpful in letting you know about the Google devices launched in the market and obtain a detailed Google price comparison for them. There are a lot of devices in the Google Pixel range which never make to the Indian market and there are other devices that have a major price difference in terms of storage options and availability. It can become impossible in that case to pick the best for you. This Google price list will assist you to choose one for you by letting you check out detailed expert reviews curated especially by Cashify’s experts keeping in mind the user’s requirements. This list includes information on the different models, storage variants and Google’s latest price list after analysis on the needs and budget of the consumers. The list also shares the details, internals and Google specifications of the devices you have an eye on.
Below are the top Google Mobile Phone in India: