How To Delete Apps From Android Devices, Including Kindle Fire Family!
Solving problems of your android smartphone is one of the most crucial things as with the help of such things, we would be able to take advantage of better user experience from your android devices, including Kindle Fire systems. One such method of solving various android-based issues is by deleting applications from the device to make it run faster and many more such benefits.
Highlights of the Story
- The biggest issue we face with our android and Kindle Fire devices is that they start running slowly after a particular interval of time.
- The most important reason behind their slow speed is the number of installed applications in your android device.
- There are a total of three ways to delete applications from your android devices, and one of the easiest ways is by deleting applications using the app drawer.
Do you know which is more tough work than installing an application in your smartphone or Kindle Fire family? That’s uninstalling the application. Several people face various problems regarding uninstalling the installed applications from their Android or Kindle Fire devices. But what would be the reasons behind uninstalling an application?
Here are some:
- If your device is running out of storage, then it’s the first reason because of which people uninstall applications.
- If your device is continuously facing issues because of a particular application, then also you can get it uninstalled.
- You can even uninstall an application if you have got a better alternative application for that.
There are many more such reasons because of which you can delete applications from your android devices, including kindle fire family.
If you are also having this question in mind about how to delete applications from android devices, then make sure to follow this guide until the end. As here, we are going to discuss every possible way to delete apps from your android devices, including kindle fire family.
So let’s get started.
How to delete applications from Android devices?
Currently, we have a total number of three different ways with the help of which we would be able to delete applications from our android devices, including Kindle Fire. Those three different ways are as follows-
- Deleting apps from settings
- Deleting apps from Google Play Store
- Deleting apps from the app drawer
Deleting apps from Settings
The list of steps with the help of which you would be able to delete applications from the settings menu of your android device are as follows:
- Firstly make sure your android device is unlocked, and right after that from the menu, you need to open Settings of your android device.
- From settings move to More Settings.
- Under More Settings, you would be able to notice Apps Manager, click on it.
- From the Apps Manager settings, you can click on the application that you want to get deleted.
- Click on Uninstall, and that’s it.
With the help of these steps, you would be able to delete apps from settings of your android smartphone.
Deleting apps from Google Play Store
In case if you find the above method a difficult one or you are unable to figure it out, then no worries, we have a second method for deleting applications from your android devices too. In this method, we are going to use Google Play Store for uninstalling applications.
- From your Android device menu, open Google Play Store.
- Right after opening the Play Store, you need to click on the three-lines section from the top left corner.
- From that menu, you need to click on My Apps & Games.
- In the next menu, you will get three sections, which would be Updates, Installed, and Library.
- From the Installed section, you need to pick up the application you want to uninstall.
- Once the application screen is opened, from there, you need to click on Uninstall, and that’s it.
With the help of these steps, you would be able to Uninstall an application by using Google Play Store.
Deleting apps from App drawer:
This is the third and most straightforward method with the help of which you can delete applications from your android device, and that is by using the App drawer.
- Unlock your smartphone, and from the app drawer menu, you need to click on the application for at least 5 seconds.
- With the help of a continuous touch, you will notice every application must have got a Cross over the app logo.
- The application you want to delete, click on the Cross option of that application logo, give the confirmation, and that’s it.
This was all about the steps for deleting your application from the App drawer.
Although it is said that you would be able to use the above-listed methods for deleting applications from your Kindle Fire system too. But in case if you are unable to do so, then you need to tap on the Applications tab and from there move to the Device tab. From the device tag, you would be able to manage your applications of Kindle Fire easily. The process stays standard on all Android-powered devices.
- Time To Sell Your OnePlus 6 NowFri, 31 Jul'20In this video, we tried to list 5 reasons why you have to change your old OnePlus 6 with a brand new phone.
- Top 5 Fitness Apps for Home WorkoutFri, 31 Jul'20Here we have discussed the top five fitness apps that will help you to maintain fitness at home.
- Make A LightBox at Home in 3 Simple StepsMon, 20 Jul'20Now create this photo lightbox at your home with some of the recyclable products.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro: Top Reasons To SellTue, 14 Jul'20In this article, we have discussed the best 5 reasons to sell your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Top 5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone 6 or iPhone 6STue, 14 Jul'20We have discussed five reasons to sell your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S
You May Also ReadView All
With leaks and rumors floating around, it’s time to take a look at the most anticipated new phones coming in 2020. We already know the big trends of 2020: 5G is coming, along with it will come bigger batteries in our smartphones, faster speeds, more and better cameras that allow you to zoom further, capture ultra-wide images and get more detail in pictures. Of course, 2020 will also be a hugely important year for foldable phones, an experiment barely launched in 2019, foldable phones should prove their worth in 2020 and compete against traditional smartphones.
With the amount of task processing that today’s smartphone SoC has to accomplish, a good battery backup is a must to have. If your usage also involves a fair amount of gaming, using navigation and the likes, 4000mAh battery mobiles are what you need. 4000mAh battery phones in India have topped the sales rank because of the fact that a fully charged phone will last well for the whole day long depending on how heavily a user uses it. Especially 4000mAh battery phones are mostly bought as the prices are nominal for most individuals. Cashify could help you bridge the premium amount by selling the old phone and receiving the sold amount with just one click at your doorstep. We have sorted out a list of the best 4000mAh battery phones that would be appropriate for users across the globe. With Cashify’s compare option, you can differentiate prices and features easily. Our meticulously created list of Samsung smartphones with battery 4000mAh in India will provide you the most convenient way to compare prices with each other. With a single click on the name label against any phone in the list, you will be taken to the detailed specification of that phone along with a comprehensive review from the Cashify’s review experts. You can compare upto three phones at a time.
Not only this, but you could also sell your refurbished or old phone at a phenomenal cashback price from us with just a single click. Detailed specifications and expert reviews can be found on click over the mobile name in the below mentioned 4000mAh battery mobile list. Be assured, Cashify being the market leader in selling/ buying your old smartphone – you have landed at the right place to make a choice of 4000mAh battery mobile phone in India you always wanted.
Panasonic has been a mediocre performer in the Indian smartphone market for a while now. Although the company has introduced just a few smartphone models, buyers tend to neglect them often. To get a deeper look inside, we have combined this Panasonic price list for you which would let you compare prices of Panasonic devices and their variants available in India right now. With a very small product line-up, the decision to choose the right model with the right variant is not difficult. Hence, our comprehensive collection of Panasonic price list 2020 will allow you to see all Panasonic mobiles price in India. Here you will also find a complete Panasonic mobile specifications so you can easily look at the highlights like a big battery, a powerful chipset or a great camera. The list also contains Panasonic latest price in India. You will also be directed to an honest review of each device by our Cashify experts so you know exactly how the phone performs in the real world with all its pros and cons.
Lava is a budget Indian smartphone manufacturer. We have curated a list of Lava mobiles price list for our customers so they can compare and contrast the cost of various Lava products available in the market. Lava caters to a notable market of consumers, from ultra-budget phones to mid-range ones. Our carefully compiled list of Lava phone prices is made to ensure that you can conveniently find out the prices of different models and compare them with each other. If you click any phone’s name you will be taken to the complete Lava mobile specifications of that phone along with a brief review by Cashify’s experts. Further, if you want you can also compare Lava mobiles to see exactly what the differences are between up to three products at the same time. Going through this list could also help you find out about certain phones that you might not be aware of.