How To Connect Your Android Smartphone To MacOS System
If you are an android user and want to connect and share some files urgently with your MacOS system but do not know how to do that? Then here in this article, we are going to discuss one of the best ways to connect your Android smartphone to the MacOS system. Make sure you follow this guide till the end to be able to share files between your macOS system and Android smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Creating a successful connection between an Android smartphone and a MacOS system is a challenging job, but not now.
- With the help of an Android file transfer application, you would be able to easily share various types of files between your Android smartphone and MacOS system.
- Some of the file formats that you can share with the help of Android FTP applications are Documents, Music, Photos, Videos, and many more.
Are you an Android smartphone user and want to connect your smartphone to the MacOS system? Here we are going to have a look at some ways with the help of which you can connect your Android smartphone to the MacOS system easily. But before heading towards the connecting methods, let us first have a look at some of the features that we can take advantage of.
Benefits of connecting an Android smartphone to the MacOS system:
There are several benefits that you can take advantage of, here are some of those.
- By connecting your Android smartphone to your macOS system, you would be able to sync documents between the two devices. With this method, you can easily drag and drop documents, file, and folders.
- You can transfer all the backups such as Google Drive backup, system backup, WhatsApp backup and apps backup to the MacOS running system. This data can be backed up to an external hard-drive os shifted to any other Android smartphone.
- Now you will not face any problem with photos sharing, as, after a successful connection, you would be able to transfer all your photos easily including all the videos and the screenshots as well
- From now onwards, you would be able to watch movies stored in your android smartphone on your macOS system, as you would be able to transfer movies easily from your android smartphone to your macOS system.
Also Read: How To Take A Backup Of Your Apple iPhone
This was all about the benefits that you can take advantage of by connecting your Android smartphone to a macOS system. In the coming section, we are going to discuss the methods of connecting Android smartphone and MacOS systems.
How to connect an Android smartphone to the MacOS System?
Make sure you follow all the steps listed-below while connecting your Android smartphone to the MacOS system.
- In the first step, you need to visit the Android file transfer software website from where you would have to download macOS based software, with the help of which you would be able to make the connecting between these two devices.
- If you are unaware of the website, then you need to visit android.com/filetransfer/ and make sure you open this website in the Safari browser.
- Move to the download section and click on Download Now option, with the help of which you would be able to download an Android file transfer application for your macOS system.
- You would be able to find the downloaded application in the Downloads from Finder. Open and install the app once it is downloaded completely.
- A new window will open from where you need to drag the Android file transfer to the Utilities folder.
- You can open this application from your Launchpad. Click on the Launchpad icon and find the Android File Transfer application. When you would be using this application for the first time, you will get a notification bar where you need to click on the Open button.
- This notification will come for the first time only.
- This was everything that you need to do in your macOS system. Let us now head towards our Android smartphone.
- Firstly unlock your smartphone and connect it with FTP wire via USB.
- Once your wire is connected in your smartphone’s notification panel, you would be able to notice USB options, tap on it.
- From the USB options menu, click on Media transfer(MTP). With the help of this mode, your macOS system will have access to all the files in your Android smartphone.
- Now you would be able to browse all files in your macOS system. Make sure your smartphone is connected with your MacOS system until your work does not get completed.
- Once your work is completed, you can eject the smartphone by selecting the eject option by right-clicking on the smartphone drive icon and then disconnect the wire that connects your android smartphone to the MacOS system.
Here we have come to the end of this article in which we discussed one of the best and easiest ways with the help of which you would be able to connect your android smartphone to the MacOS system.
Images Source: laptop-reviews.online, macworld.co.uk
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.