Samsung Galaxy S9 Series Starts Getting OneUI 2.5 Update
The latest Samsung OneUI 2.5 update has started rolling out to Galaxy S9 series of smartphones. The updates for the Galaxy S9 series have started rolling out in Germany and Samsung Galaxy A51 devices are getting it in Russia.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A51 update firmware version is A515FXXU4CTJ1
- The update brings wireless DeX to Samsung Galaxy S9 series
- This is the last big update for the Samsung Galaxy S9 series
Germany and Russia are obviously among the first countries to get the update. However, the OneUi 2.5 update will roll out to other areas pretty soon as well. Moreover, Samsung Galaxy A51 devices with the model number of SM-A515F are getting the One UI 2.5 update with the firmware version A515FXXU4CTJ1.
According to SamMobile, all the three phones namely Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ and Galaxy A51 have started getting the OneUI update. The update rolling out for the Galaxy S9 series of devices in Germany comes with the firmware version of G96xFXXUCFTJ2.
If you are not sure whether you got the update or not, just check for the update by going into ‘Settings’ and then ‘Software update’. Users in the area can easily check via this method if they have not gotten the notification for the latest update.
Additionally, the latest OneUI 2.5 brings users the wireless DeX support for their Samsung devices. Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9+ users can enjoy this feature as soon as the update lands. Moreover, the latest update also brings improvements to the Samsung Keyboard via a new split mode. Also, this feature adds a YouTube search function for the users to make use of. The update also brings a variety of improvements to the camera of the devices. Users also get the ability to adjust the duration of a recording in the Single Take mode.
OneUI 2.5: What More?
The latest OneUI update brings both great and sad news for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ users. This is because although the new big update brings a ton of features, it is actually the last feature update for the series. The Samsung Galaxy S9 series smartphones will continue to receive security updates. However, these handsets will not receive the Android 11 update.
Also read: Best Microphones For YouTube And Podcasting
When it comes to Samsung Galaxy A51 users in Russia, they started receiving the One UI update only yesterday. The update has rolled out to Russian users with the firmware version of A515FXXU4CTJ1, according to SamMobile. Additionally, the OneUI update has improved a ton of things in the Galaxy A51. From an improved Always On Display to many stability improvements alongside, a lot has been updated.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has also received the OneUI 2.5 update earlier this week.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.