Samsung Could Launch Galaxy S21 In Early January
Samsung Galaxy S21 might launch as early as January next year, as per a new report. The company is also planning to start the production of the S21 series in December.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 will reportedly launch in early January
- The series smartphones will come in five color options
- Galaxy Buds 2 might launch alongside the S21 series as well
Refering to sources acquainted with the development, SamMobile reports that the Samsung Galaxy S21 launch will be held towards the beginning of January, 2021. Besides, one of the estimated purposes for the early launch is to profit by the absence of Huawei. Moreover, the January announcement may likewise give Samsung an ideal opportunity to get ready for a different launch of its new foldable telephone later on.
As indicated by a different report by TheElec, Samsung would start the production of its Samsung Galaxy S21 series in December. Additionally, the commencement of the series might take place “a month sooner than its predecessors.”
Also read: Coolpad Cool 6 Launched In India
Taking it back a bit, the Galaxy S20 series went on sale from March 6. This indicates that the Galaxy S21 models could make a big appearance on February 5, 2020. Additionally, SamMobile guesses that the Galaxy S21 could go on sale either in late January or toward the beginning of February.
Moreover, the Galaxy Buds 2 might also launch alongside the Samsung Galaxy S21 series of smartphones. These devices will most likely launch at the company’s Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event. TheElec reports that the new remote earbuds, codenamed Attic, will come with enhanced water resistance that would be superior to the first Galaxy Buds. Moreover, this water resistance will also be superior to the Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Buds Live.
Also read: Infinix Launches Note 8, Note 8i
Samsung Galaxy S21 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S21 specifications are based on reports and renders and are not official or final.
According to the TheElec, the Galaxy S21 series will have three distinct models under. Additionally, these models have been codenamed O1, P3 and T2, as per the report. These codenamed smartphones could be the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will also reportedly come with S Pen support.
Furthermore, TheElec also reveals that these new models will come in five color options namely Grey, Pink, Silver, Violet, and White. Besides, the Galaxy Buds 2 are said to come in three color options namely Black, Silver and Violet.
As per reports, one of the smartphones in the Samsung Galaxy S21 series will come with an under-display selfie camera. Moreover, this under-display selfie shooter will also come with optical image stabilization. Lastly, this flagship series will also feature 25W fast charging support.
Going by the expected specifications of the series, the smartphones are definitely going to be quite the bang for the buck. Hopefully, the price details and launch dates of the series will be revealed soon.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.