Samsung Could Launch Galaxy S21 In Early January
Samsung Galaxy S21 might launch as early as January next year, as per a new report. The company is also planning to start the production of the S21 series in December.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 will reportedly launch in early January
- The series smartphones will come in five color options
- Galaxy Buds 2 might launch alongside the S21 series as well
Refering to sources acquainted with the development, SamMobile reports that the Samsung Galaxy S21 launch will be held towards the beginning of January, 2021. Besides, one of the estimated purposes for the early launch is to profit by the absence of Huawei. Moreover, the January announcement may likewise give Samsung an ideal opportunity to get ready for a different launch of its new foldable telephone later on.
As indicated by a different report by TheElec, Samsung would start the production of its Samsung Galaxy S21 series in December. Additionally, the commencement of the series might take place “a month sooner than its predecessors.”
Also read: Coolpad Cool 6 Launched In India
Taking it back a bit, the Galaxy S20 series went on sale from March 6. This indicates that the Galaxy S21 models could make a big appearance on February 5, 2020. Additionally, SamMobile guesses that the Galaxy S21 could go on sale either in late January or toward the beginning of February.
Moreover, the Galaxy Buds 2 might also launch alongside the Samsung Galaxy S21 series of smartphones. These devices will most likely launch at the company’s Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event. TheElec reports that the new remote earbuds, codenamed Attic, will come with enhanced water resistance that would be superior to the first Galaxy Buds. Moreover, this water resistance will also be superior to the Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Buds Live.
Also read: Infinix Launches Note 8, Note 8i
Samsung Galaxy S21 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S21 specifications are based on reports and renders and are not official or final.
According to the TheElec, the Galaxy S21 series will have three distinct models under. Additionally, these models have been codenamed O1, P3 and T2, as per the report. These codenamed smartphones could be the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will also reportedly come with S Pen support.
Furthermore, TheElec also reveals that these new models will come in five color options namely Grey, Pink, Silver, Violet, and White. Besides, the Galaxy Buds 2 are said to come in three color options namely Black, Silver and Violet.
As per reports, one of the smartphones in the Samsung Galaxy S21 series will come with an under-display selfie camera. Moreover, this under-display selfie shooter will also come with optical image stabilization. Lastly, this flagship series will also feature 25W fast charging support.
Going by the expected specifications of the series, the smartphones are definitely going to be quite the bang for the buck. Hopefully, the price details and launch dates of the series will be revealed soon.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi