Infinix Launches Note 8, Note 8i
Infinix has launched their latest Infinix Note 8 and 8i models via a virtual event. The smartphones come with a powerful octa-core processor and dual selfie cameras as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Infinix Note 8 price is expected to be around $200
- Both Infinix Note 8 and Note 8i pack a large 5,200mAh battery
- Both the smartphones are powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC
The Infinix Note 8 has been released as a successor to the Infinix Note 7. The smartphone comes with a variety of improvements over its predecessor and that is a great thing. Additionally, the Infinix Note 8i has also been launched as a toned-down version of the Note 8.
Infinix Note 8 Specifications
The Infinix Note 8 features a 6.95-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1,640 pixels. Additionally, it is an IPS display with a 20.5:9 aspect ratio and a peak brightness of 480nits. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with XOS 7.1 skin on top.
On the processor front, the Infinix Note 8 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the internal storage is expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card.
When it comes to the cameras, the Infinix Note 8 features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor along with an autofocus sensor. Additionally, there are two other 2-megapixel sensors as depth and AI lens, respectively. On the front, the smartphone comes with a dual camera setup. The setup includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor along with a secondary portrait sensor.
Lastly, the Infinix Note 8 packs a large 5200mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. The smartphone also comes with a side mounted fingerprint scanner.
Infinix Note 8i Specifications
The Infinix Note 8i is basically a toned-down version of the Note. The smartphone features a large 6.78-inch HD+ IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1,640 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 20.5:9.
On the processor front, the Infinix Note 8i is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC as well. The chipset is paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage as well. However, here the internal storage is expandable up to 512GB instead of 2TB.
When it comes to the cameras, the Infinix Note 8i features a quad rear camera setup as well. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 2-megapixel macro shooter, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and an AI lens. On the front, the handset features a single 8-megapixel selfie shooter instead of a dual setup.
Lastly, the Infinix Note 8i packs a large 5200mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support.
Price And Availability
The Infinix Note 8 price is still under wraps. However, if an estimate is to be made, it will cost around $200 which is roughly Rs. 14, 700 in India. The smartphone comes in three color options namely Deepsea Luster, Iceland Fantasy and Silver Diamond.
Also read: OPPO A15 Launched In India
Sadly, the Infinix Note 8i price has also not been revealed. However, the smartphone will come in three color options namely Ice Diamond, Obsidian Black, and Tranquil Blue.
Going by previous launches by the company, we can only assume that the India launch of these two devices is very near.
From the looks of it, the smartphone is definitely a great all rounder. From an amazing processor for gaming to an excellent camera setup, the smartphone has it all. All-in-all, the smartphone seems like a great mid-ranger in 2020.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…