OPPO A15 Launched In India
Oppo has launched their Oppo A15 as the latest budget offering in India. This is a smartphone that is targeted at camera lovers and comes with great features.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A15 will go on sale in India soon
- The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC
- Oppo A15 features a triple rear camera setup
The latest Oppo A15 not only comes with a triple rear camera setup but, packs features that are powered by artificial intelligence or AI. Moreover, the smartphone comes with a waterdrop-style at the front. Also, one of the top features of this device is the eye protection on it which cuts down on blue light emission significantly. This eye protection is Oppo’s proprietary feature. Additionally, the smartphone also comes with an AI brightness feature which sets brightness levels as per your comfortability and preference.
Oppo A15 Specifications
The Oppo A15 features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1,600 pixels. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the ColorOS 7.2 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Oppo A15 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35. Additionally, this octa-core chipset is paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The internal storage of the device is also expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
When it comes to the cameras, the Oppo A15 features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel secondary macro sensor and another tertiary 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Oppo A15 packs a 4230mAh battery along with 10W charging support. The affordable smartphone also comes with all the important connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0 and more. Moreover, the smartphone also retains the conventional 3.5mm headphone jack along with a rear fingerprint scanner.
Price And Availability
The Oppo A15 price in India has been set at Rs. 10,990. Moreover, this is the price for the single 3GB/32GB variant that the smartphone comes in. When it comes to the availability of the device, it will most likely be available for purchase via Amazon. Also, the smartphone will come in two color options namely Dynamic Black and Mystery Blue.
All-in-all, the amazing camera setup both at the front and back along with several great features makes this a great buy at the 10k price bracket. Moreover, light gaming and multitasking can be carried out with ease in the device as well.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.