Oppo Reno 4F Launched In Indonesia
The Oppo Reno 4F has been released in Indonesia as the company’s latest mid-ranger. The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera setup alongside a dual front camera setup.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo Reno 4F features a dual front camera setup
- The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P95 SoC
- The phone comes with a price tag of IDR 4,299,000 which is around Rs. 21,400
The Oppo Reno 4F is actually a toned-down version of the Oppo F17 Pro that was launched in India last month. Moreover, the smartphone comes in a single RAM and internal storage option and two color options. Furthermore, the smartphone features a quad rear camera setup along with a dual front camera setup.
Oppo Reno 4F Specifications
The Oppo Reno 4F features a 6.43-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with a touch sampling rate of 180Hz along with a 90.67 percent screen to body ratio. Furthermore, the display also has a pixel density of 409ppi.
On the processor front, the Oppo Reno 4F is powered by the MediaTek Helio P95 SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with the IMG 9XM-HP8 GPU. Additionally, the smartphone comes with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android 10 with the ColorOS 7.2 skin on top.
Also read: Realme Launches Q2, Q2 Pro, And Q2i In China
When it comes to the cameras, the Oppo Reno 4F comes with a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1ST primary sensor along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide secondary sensor. Additionally, there are two other 2-megapixel sensors for monochrome and depth shooting, respectively. On the front, the smartphone comes with a dual camera setup. This setup includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Oppo Reno 4F packs a decent 4000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. Moreover, the smartphone also comes with a trendy in-display fingerprint scanner.
Price And Availability
The Oppo Reno 4F price in Indonesia has been set at IDR 4,299,000 which is around Rs. 21,400 when converted. Additionally, this is the price for the single 8GB/128GB variant that the smartphone comes in. Moreover, the smartphone comes in two color options namely Matte Black and Metallic White.
When it comes to the availability of the smartphone, it will go on sale in Indonesia via Shopee from October 16. The smartphone is currently up for pre-ordering in the country. However, the India availability of the device has not been revealed as of now.
The camera specifications and overall look of the device is pretty great. Moreover, the smartphone provides with the right specifications at the right price. Nothing to complain about here and the Helio P90 is also a very powerful processor that can handle almost anything you throw at it.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.