Realme Launches Q2, Q2 Pro, And Q2i In China
Realme has launched their Realme Q2, Q2 Pro and Q2i in China as their latest smartphone offerings. All three of the devices come with 5G connectivity alongside a bunch of other great specs.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme Q2 price starts from CNY 1,299 which is roughly Rs. 14,200
- On the other hand, the Realme Q2 Pro starts from CNY 1,799 (i.e. Rs. 19,600)
- Moreover, the Realme Q2i is priced at CNY 1,199 which is around Rs. 13,000
Realme Q2 Specifications
The Realme Q2 features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,400 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with a high refresh rate of 120hz alongside a 90.7 percent screen to body ratio. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the Realme UI on top.
On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset. Additionally, this octa-core chipset is paired with the ARM G7 MC3 GPU. Furthermore, the smartphone comes with up to 6GB of LPDDRx4 RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage.
When it comes to the cameras, the Realme Q2 features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, the smartphone features a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
Lastly, the Realme Q2 packs a large 5000mAh battery along with 30W fast charging support. There is also a USB Type-C port for charging purposes.
Realme Q2 Pro Specifications
The Realme Q2 Pro is a slightly better version of the Realme Q2. Apart from a few changes, both the devices carry very similar specifications. The Realme Q2 Pro features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with 180Hz touch sampling rate and 90.8 percent screen-to-body ratio. However, the Pro variant does not come with a high refresh rate.
On the processor front, the Realme Q2 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U as well. However, the difference lies in the GPU as the smartphone uses the Mali-G57 GPU. Additionally, the smartphone comes with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Also read: Realme 7i Launched In India
When it comes to the cameras, both the Realme Q2 and Q2 Pro have the same camera setups. Furthermore, the Realme Q2 Pro has a slightly smaller battery of 4300mAh but compensates for that with a whopping 65W fast charging support.
Realme Q2i Specifications
The Realme Q2i features a 6.5-inch display with 88.7 percent screen to body ratio and 20:9 aspect ratio. When it comes to the processor, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC. Additionally, this octa-core chipset is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
On the camera front, the Realme Q2i features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor, a secondary sensor with a macro lens, and a depth sensor as well. On the front, the smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Lastly, the smartphone packs a massive 5,000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. Moreover, there is a rear fingerprint scanner on the device as well.
Realme Q2 Series: Price And Availability
The Realme Q2 price in China starts from CNY 1,299 which is approximately Rs. 14,200 in India. Moreover, this is the price for the base 4GB/128GB variant and the 6GB/128GB model costs CNY 1,399. This is roughly Rs. 15,200 in India. To add to this, the smartphone comes in two color options namely Blue and Silver.
On the other hand, the Q2 Pro price in China has been set at CNY 1,799 which is roughly Rs. 19,600. This is the price for the 8GB/128GB model and the 8GB/256GB model costs CNY 1,999 which converts to Rs. 21,800. This smartphone comes in two color options as well namely Grey and a gradient finish one. When it comes to the availability of the smartphones, they will go on sale from October 19 in China.
Lastly, the Realme Q2i price in China has been set at CNY 1,199 for the single 4GB/128GB variant. Moreover, this converts to Rs. 13,000 in India. The smartphone comes in Blue and Silver color options and will be open for pre-orders from October 21.
All three of these devices are excellent smartphones to start off a very promising Realme ‘Q2’ series of smartphones. It is not clear whether Realme has plans of introducing more smartphones under this series. Moreover, the global availability of these smartphones is still not known. Hopefully, valuable information on this front will be revealed in the coming days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…