Samsung Galaxy F41 Vs Poco X3: Complete Comparison
Samsung launched its Samsung Galaxy F41 in India yesterday. Since the Poco X3 starts at the same price in India, we decided to make a detailed comparison of the two.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy F41 was launched in India yesterday
- The Galaxy F41 is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC
- Poco X3 is powered by the Snapdragon 732G SoC
- The F41 features a triple rear camera setup as opposed to the quad setup in X3
Samsung Galaxy F41 Vs Poco X3: Display And Software
The Samsung Galaxy F41 features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with a 420 nits peak brightness. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 OS with the One UI Core on top.
On the other hand, the Poco X3 features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Additionally, the display comes with a fast refresh rate of 120Hz and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz. Moreover, the display is HDR10 certified and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone runs on Android 10 OS with the MIUI 12 for Poco skin on top.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Vs Poco X3: Processor And Performance
The Samsung Galaxy F41 is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the internal storage is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD slot.
On the other hand, the Poco X3 is powered by the Snapdragon 732G SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the internal storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD slot.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Vs Poco X3: Camera Setups And Battery Capacities
The Samsung Galaxy F41 features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens and a third 5-megapixel sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
On the other hand, the Poco X3 features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor, a 13-megapixel wide-angle sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and another 2-megapixel macro shooter. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 20-megapixel selfie shooter.
When it comes to the battery capacities of the two devices, both of them pack a massive 6000mAh battery. However, the difference lies in the charging speed of the two handsets. While the Galaxy F41 comes with 15W charging support, the Poco X3 comes with 33W fast charging support.
The Samsung Galaxy F41 price in India starts from Rs. 16,999. This is the price that has been set for the base 6GB/64GB variant. Furthermore, the 6GB/128GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 17,999. Additionally, the smartphone is available in three color options namely Fusion Black, Fusion Blue and Fusion Green.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy F41 Launched In India
On the other hand, the Poco X3 price in India starts from Rs. 16,999 as well. Moreover, this is the price for the 6GB/64GB base variant as well. The 6GB/128GB variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 18,499 and the 8GB/128GB is available for Rs. 19,999. Moreover, the smartphone comes in two color options namely Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue.
Going by the comparison, the Poco X3 is the clear winner here. With an absolutely amazing battery backup and high charging speed alongside a brilliant processor, it is the way to go. However, if you are a Samsung fan, the Galaxy F41 is a great device as well.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.