Samsung Galaxy F41 Launched In India
The South Korean giant is targeting the new smartphone at young consumers in the country.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy F41 comes in three distinct color options.
- It features a powerful 6000mAh battery.
- It is the first model in the company’s Galaxy F series.
The South Korean giant launches Samsung Galaxy F41, aiming at the young Gen Z and millennial consumers. It comes as the first model in the company’s Galaxy F series. Moreover, it comes in close partnership with India’s homegrown e-commerce platform– Flipkart.
“Our young consumers want to live their lives to the fullest, with no compromises. They want the best of everything from their smartphones too. We are partnering with Flipkart to launch Galaxy F41, a full-featured smartphone that empowers our young consumers to live a ‘Full On’ lifestyle. Galaxy F41 will go on sale during the much-awaited Flipkart Big Billion Days with the incredible Smart Upgrade plan which allows consumers to own the device by making an upfront payment of only 70 percent of the device value”Sandeep Singh Arora, Senior Director, Samsung India, said in a statement.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Price and Offers
The phone’s price in India is set at Rs. 16,999 for the base 6GB + 64GB model. Whereas, the 6GB + 128GB model of the phone is available for Rs.17,999.
It will go on sale in the country through Flipkart starting October 16 – during the Big Billion Days sale. Samsung will also sell the Galaxy F41 through its India website as well as select offline retailers.
The Samsung Galaxy F41 will be offered in Fusion Green, Fusion Blue, and Fusion Black color options.
Samsung is also offering an additional 10 percent instant discount for SBI credit and debit card customers on Flipkart during the Big Billion Days sale. There is also an introductory discount of Rs. 1,500 that brings its price effectively down to as low as Rs. 15,499.
Moreover, Flipkart is also offering the Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan through which customers will be able to own the Samsung Galaxy F41 by paying 70 percent of the device value. It will be available for payments made through credit card and credit card EMI. After a 12 month period, customers can upgrade to a new phone on Flipkart and will have to return the initial phone purchased.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Specifications
It features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display along with a peak brightness of up to 420 nits. The display gives an immersive viewing experience, whether you are gaming, watching videos, multi-tasking, or browsing on your smartphone.
It is powered by Exynos 9611 SoC, paired with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM. This processor is already powering most of the M-series.
Also Read: Apple Schedules iPhone Event For October 13
Moreover, it comes with the triple rear camera setup that houses a 64-MP primary sensor. The camera setup also includes an 8-MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens of 123 degrees and a 5-MP tertiary sensor with live focus support. There is also 4K video recording.
For selfies, you will get the 32-MP selfie shooter at the front — along with live focus support.
Moreover, it comes with a 64-megapixel camera with a ‘Single Take’ feature that allows you to take 10 different pictures at a single click. The super steady mode on Galaxy F41 gives you smooth videos, even when you are in the middle of the action.
Samsung Galaxy F41 packs the 6,000mAh battery with support for fast charging — 15W charger bundled in the box. The built-in battery is rated to deliver up to 21 hours of browsing time or 48 hours of voice calling on a single charge.
There is a fingerprint sensor on the back, and the connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C. Further, you will get a 3.5mm audio jack and up to 128GB of onboard storage with a microSD card slot for storage expansion (up to 512GB).
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…