Google Pixel 4a: Should You Buy From Amazon Or Flipkart?
Pixel 4a is the economy version of Google’s flagship Pixel phone lineup. Let us find the best offers to look at.
Highlights of the Story
- Google Pixel 4a is now listed on Amazon.
- It was tipped to go on sale via Flipkart.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G.
Google Pixel 4a will go on sale on Flipkart as part of the Big Billion Days. It is all set to launch on October 17. Moreover, just right ahead of its launch, it is also listed on Amazon as well.
Both of these e-commerce platforms will be going on its all-out sale soon. These platforms will offer deals like never before.
Amazon is going on its Great Indian Festival starting on October 17. Whereas, Flipkart has its Big Billion Day Sale a day early from the former starting on October 16th.
Google Pixel 4a Amazon Listing
A recent listing for the new smartphone has been spotted on Amazon India, way ahead of schedule.
It is priced at Rs 55,500 in the Amazon listing. Moreover, the listing also has the Fulfilled by Amazon tag, which means it can be returned easily.
However, the price on Amazon is much higher than the actual price of Google Pixel 4a. It is priced at $349 (approx Rs 26,000). Meanwhile, this can be because Amazon India is not the official e-commerce platform for the phone. It seems the listing is for an imported unit being sold by World Bazaar Storefront.
Google Pixel 4a Flipkart Listing
India’s price has not been revealed yet. To recall, the phone was launched in the US at $349 (approx Rs 26,000).
Also Read: Mi TV Lux 82-Inch, 82-Inch Pro Launched
We should also remember that Flipkart is Google Pixel 4a’s official partner. Moreover, we can expect it to priced around Rs.30,000. There is only a listing online with a coming soon banner of the phone on the e-commerce site.
What should we do then?
For those interested in buying the new Pixel 4a, we recommend waiting. The device will launch during Flipkart’s sale on October 16 and the pricing will be much lower.
The much more premium pricing for the mid-tier range smartphone is questionable. For those who can wait for making a buy, it is best to wait for Flipkart listing.
To pay an extra Rs.15,000-20,000 for a smartphone is extra baggage. It is better to hold our horses for a week before making a decision. The trigger is in your hands- to wait or to go for it before the sale starts.
Also read: Panasonic Mobile Price List In India
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.