2019 marked the launch of a countless number of flagship smartphones, of which, Google’s Pixel range was loved by all. After the massive success of the Pixel 3, 3a, 4 and 4 XL, Google is all set to impress the world with the Pixel 4a, which was recently revealed by Google via a billboard with a price tag of $399 only. Google Pixel 4A is coming with a square camera setup on the back and a punch-hole on the front.
With an impressive display, neat design, and powerful processor, the Google Pixel 4A is sure to offer the power you crave. The let downs are, however, the camera and non-expandable memory.
- Perfect and handy size.
- Modern design
- Cameras are not the best out there
- Lacks expandable memory slot.
Google Pixel 4A seems like a premium quality smartphone with an impressive display, modern design, and a powerful processor.
The Google Pixel 4A features a 5.8-inch OLED screen. The 1080 x 2340 pixel, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 424 PPI make a good combination. The screen has a refresh rate of 90Hz for smooth scrolling and gaming.
The Google Pixel 4A doesn’t sport anything extraordinary in terms of design. It is a simple and an elegant design. The size is a little smaller and the display is not edge-to-edge, so thin bezels are there. The tiny punch-hole camera lies at the top left portion of the front display, whereas the rear cameras rest in a square-shaped module. The fingerprint sensor rests conveniently at the top middle portion of the rear panel. At the right edge of the metal frame, you will find the power button and volume rockers, while the left side houses the dual-SIM slot. The bottom part consists of a USB-C port posited between two rectangular speaker grilles. At the top, you have a 3.5mm headphone jack, something that many latest flagship phones haven been omitting lately.
The Google Pixel 4A features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC in its core. Coupled with the Adreno 618 GPU and 6GB RAM, the processor is capable of delivering a smooth and lag-free performance.
When it comes to software, Pixel phones always take the lead, and the Google Pixel 4A is no exception. It runs on Android 10 and comes with up-to-date security patches, with future scope of latest Android updates and features.
Google Pixel 4A brings back the single rear camera to the Google device. The primary lens is a wide-angle lens of 12.2MP in a square module which can take excellent shots with detail. The 8MP selfie camera packs in numerous AI and bokeh features to cater to your social media needs.
The Google Pixel 4A has a 3,300mAh battery. Google Pixel 4a can run seamlessly throughout the day considering that smaller screen. Comparing this with the battery life of contemporary smartphones that have much bigger batteries (over 4000mAh), the Pixel 4A seems to fall much behind.
The Google Pixel 4A is the ideal phone for you if you aren’t into powerful cameras. The phone’s display, processor, and battery perform wonderfully to cater to your everyday needs. Plus, if pure Android is what you crave, you can go for the Google Pixel 4A.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera12.2 MP
- Front Camera8 MP
- ColorJust Black, Barely Blue
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size5.81 inches
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Pixel Density444 ppi
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold, 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- OSAndroid 10
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
- GPUAdreno 618
- Expandable MemoryNo
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Autofocusdual pixel PDAF
- Single Camera12.2 MP, (wide), 1/2.55, 1.4 micron
- Back Camera Video4K30fps, 1080p30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesAuto-HDR
- Single Camera8 MP, 24mm (wide)
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity3080 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- ChargingFast charging 18W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBType-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Announced OnNot announced yet
- How To Remove Virus From Android Phone – 3 Easy Steps!Thu, 28 May'20While Android makes Smartphones more accessible to people, it is claimed to be more vulnerable to attacks and viruses. If you own an Android phone and feel that your smartphone is acting abnormally then there is a chance that it is infected by a virus or malware that is resulting in unexpected behavior. Most users tend to factory reset their smartphones when such situations arise, and this results in massive data loss. However, there are multiple other ways of dealing with this problem and you can effectively remove viruses from your Android smartphone without performing a Factory Reset and this article shows you how to do it.
- For most users switching between multiple phones on a regular basis can be a complete pain, not only do you have to ensure that all your data is backed up, but you also have to find different ways to transfer your accounts and make sure all your favorite apps get reinstalled again when you make a switch. Most reviewers do this on an extremely regular basis as we switch from one smartphone to the other in the pursuit of the ultimate best, we use some of the below-mentioned tools that come handy during the switch
- How To Share Location On WhatsApp!Wed, 27 May'20We have all probably been in a situation where we go out with friends in a crowded place such as a mall, park or an exhibition center and get lost in it. These are situations where it would be very helpful if we could find the location of our friends and navigate our way to them. Luckily, WhatsApp comes with an option that allows you to share your location or your live location to a single user or a group of users.
- Best Smartphones Under 15000Wed, 27 May'20There are a number of smartphones available in the different segments but when it comes to choose one and buy for someone or suggest to someone, we all get totally confused especially, when someone asks to suggest the best smartphones under 15000. This is because in the mid-range segment there are so many brands and…
- For some unknown reasons we often come across laptops without a good quality webcam, even Apple’s own MacBook line up has an average webcam. While the webcam in most laptops might be enough for average users, it might look bad if you have an important meet or a live stream that is viewed by multiple people. Luckily, iPhones and most modern Android smartphones come with good front and rear cameras, however, in most cases the applications we use on our laptops might not be available for the smartphones in the form of an app or we need to be on the Laptop for some specific tasks. If you find yourself in this situation, this guide is for you
- Best Smartphones With Snapdragon 865 Processor!Tue, 26 May'20Snapdragon 865 SoC was first announced at Qualcomm Annual Tech Summit, this 5G exclusive chipset is the successor to the Snapdragon 855 and 855+. This new chipset upgrades the prime and performance cores to new Cortex-A77 based architecture offering a 25% performance improvement and 25% improvement in power efficiency. This new chipset also brings support for LPDDR5 RAM and Dolby Vision and HGL support making the smartphones very capable. The SoC allows manufacturers to make phones with up to 200MP sensor and supports 8K recording in 30FPS. The GPU has also seen a 25% performance improvement and 35% power efficiency improvement. The Snapdragon 865 still doesn’t come with an integrated 5G modem and claims better power efficiency while using 4G networks compared to the previous generation chipset.
- How To Stop Android Apps Running In The Background!Mon, 25 May'20Android is one of the most used mobile operating systems and works across multiple devices including phones, tablets, TVs, Watches, and more. However, the most widespread adoption of Android is seen in smartphones. It is common for the third party installed applications on Android to keep running in the background despite being closed by the user, this results in a lot of performance and battery drain. The best way to prevent this is to keep a check on the background apps running on your smartphone and put them to sleep or uninstall them if not required. There are manual and automated ways of doing this and we will be covering both the ways in this article.
- How To Know If You Are Blocked On WhatsApp!Sun, 24 May'20WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging service in the market right now, this platform was acquired by Facebook in 2014 and has continued to grow and acquire a massive chunk of users. WhatsApp is used by people across all ages and it is common that almost every smartphone user has a WhatsApp account. If you are unable to send a WhatsApp message to a user then either the user has uninstalled the application from their phone or might have blocked you, here’s how to find out.
- WhatsApp is undoubtedly the biggest instant messaging platform in the world right now, this application was acquired by Facebook for a price of $19 Billion way back in 2014. There has been a massive list of updates to the application ever since introducing new features and improving existing ones. WhatsApp added the ability to recall or delete an already sent message a very long time ago now, we will now give it a look to understand the process.
- How To Share A Google Calendar: A Step-By-Step Guide!Mon, 18 May'20Google Calendar is one of the most used online digital calendars, it comes with multiple options and has cross-platform support. Google Calendar also allows you to share your calendar with a specific user or make it public for others to view and make an appointment. The process is extremely easy to set up and after successful setup, you will be able to share your Google Calendar with other users.
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9AAdd to compare
- 8spec scorePoco F2 ProAdd to compare
- 7.5spec scoreTecno Spark 5Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Mi Note 10 LiteAdd to compare
- 8.1spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreSony Xperia 10 IIAdd to compare
- 7.5spec scoreRealme Narzo 10A₹8,499Add to compare
- 7spec scoreOnePlus ZAdd to compare
- Google Pixel 4aAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreRealme Narzo 10₹11,999Add to compare