Nokia’s November Launch Lineup – 9.3 PureView, 6.3, 7.3 5G
A new report suggests that the Nokia 9.3 PureView, 7.3 5G along with the Nokia 6.3 might release in November. Reportedly, there will be a big event which will reveal these phones.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 9.3 PureView will be a flagship offering by the brand
- Nokia 7.3 5G is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC
- Nokia 6.3 may pack the Snapdragon 670 or 675 SoC
NokiaPowerUser stated via a report that HMD Global is all set to hold a big event to launch the three smartphones. As per the report, the Nokia 9.3 PureView and Nokia 7.3 5G will be released in the event. Also, the Nokia 6.3 might also be released in the same event as well.
However, the report also suggests that the launch of the devices is still in the planning phase. So, there are chances for the event to get postponed as well.
Also read: Mi TV Lux 82-Inch, 82-Inch Pro Launched
Recently, a report also revealed that HMD Global is planning to hold a big launch event in Q4 2020 to reveal the Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3 5G and Nokia 6.3. Going by this report, the smartphones could actually be launched in the month of November. All these reports and leaks surrounding the smartphones point at a November launch.
Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 6.3, Nokia 7.3 5G Expected Specifications
The Nokia 9.3 might come with a 120Hz fast refresh rate. Furthermore, the smartphone is also expected to feature a 108-megapixel rear camera setup. Additionally, the Nokia 9.3 PureView will also have 8K video recording support.
On the other hand, the Nokia 7.3 5G might feature a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display. Additionally, the smartphone will also have a punch-hole design at the front. On the processor front, the smartphone is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC. Furthermore, we might also see a 48-megapixel rear camera setup and a 24-megapixel selfie shooter on the device. Also, the smartphone might pack a decent 4000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support.
Lastly, the Nokia 6.3 might feature a 6.2-inch or larger full-HD+ display. Moreover, it will be a PureDisplay panel branding. The exact details of the processor powering the device is not known as of now. However, the smartphone is rumored to come with a Snapdragon 670 or 675 SoC. This chipset will be paired with 3GB, 4GB and 6 GB RAM options. Moreover, there will be up to 128GB internal storage options to go with the RAM variants. The smartphone is expected to feature a quad rear camera setup and a 16-megapixel selfie shooter. The smartphone is also expected to be fueled by a decent 4000mAh battery.
These devices definitely seem very promising, especially the flagship 9.3 PureView. The smartphones will definitely take the market by storm upon their possible release in November.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…