Realme Q Series Launch Expected On October 13
Realme might launch their Realme Q series smartphone on October 13. This piece of information has been revealed by tipster Digital Chat Nation on Weibo.
Highlights of the Story
- The Realme Q-series smartphone may pack a 4900mAh battery
- It may come with an under-display fingerprint sensor as well
- The smartphone might feature a triple camera setup
As per a report, the Realme Q-series smartphone is expected to launch on October 13. Furthermore, a Chinese tipster also suggests that the Realme Q-series smartphone will come with 5G. Additionally, the tipster reveals that the smartphone will feature an OLED display alongside an under-display fingerprint sensor. We will also get to see a 65W fast charging support, according to the tipster. To add to this, the device will reportedly come with the Realme UI 2.0 on top. This was revealed by a company executive on Weibo last week.
Noted tipster, Digital Chat Nation revealed that the upcoming smartphone will most likely be announced on October 13. Sadly, Realme has not confirmed any aspect of this leak. However, a company executive also teased the smartphone’s possible October launch.
Realme Q Series Specifications
The TENAA listing reveals that the upcoming smartphone will feature a 6.5-inch display. Additionally, the smartphone will be powered by an octa-core SoC clocked at 2.4GHz. Furthermore, the TENAA listing also reveals that the smartphone may come with up to 8GB of RAM. The handset will is also expected to come with up to 256GB of internal storage which will be expandable as well. This smartphone is also expected to pack a large 4900mAh battery along with 65W fast charging support.
Besides, the Realme Q series smartphone may launch in India in three RAM variants. These will be a 4GB one with 64GB internal storage, a 6GB/128GB variant along with another 8GB/256GB variant. Also, the smartphone will reportedly come in four color options namely Black, Blue, Grey and Silver.
Also read: Google Pixel 5 Price, Specs Leak
When it comes to the camera setup, the Realme Q series smartphone might come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup might include a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel snapper along with a 2-megapixel sensor. On the front, the smartphone may feature a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
From the look of it, the upcoming smartphone does look promising. Sadly, nothing is known about the processor that will power the smartphone as of now.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…