Google Pixel 5 Price, Specs Leak
Google Pixel 5 is all set to be launched later this month via a company’s hardware event. However, the price and specifications of the device have already been leaked online ahead of the launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Google Pixel 5 price might be set at EUR 629 which is roughly Rs. 54,000
- The smartphone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC
- Google Pixel 5 may pack a 4,080mAh battery
- The device will also feature wireless and reverse wireless charging
Google Pixel 5 Expected Specifications
The Google Pixel 5 is expected to feature a 6-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Furthermore, the smartphone will have Gorilla Glass 6 protection to protect the device against falls. Additionally, the display will come with a 90Hz refresh rate along with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The display will also have a pixel density of 432ppi along with HDR support.
Moreover, the Google Pixel 5 will run on Android 11 right out of the box. On the processor front, the smartphone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. One thing to note here is that the internal storage will not be expandable.
When it comes to cameras, the Google Pixel 5 will feature a dual rear cameras setup. Furthermore, the setup will include a 12.2-megapixel primary sensor with OIS and a 16-megapixel wide-angel camera with a 107-degree FOV. On the front, the Google Pixel 5 might come with an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. Also, this selfie camera will be integrated within a punch-hole design.
The Pixel 5 is expected to pack a 4,080mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. Also, an interesting feature that the upcoming smartphone might have is wireless charging as well as reverse wireless charging support. What this indicates is that users can charge their Pixel Buds and other compatible accessories by simply placing them on the back panel of the smartphone. The Pixel 5 may also come with a rear fingerprint scanner.
Price And Availability
A report by WinFuture reveals the expected price of the Google Pixel 5 in Europe. The report states that the Google Pixel 5 price will be set at EUR 629 which is roughly Rs. 54,000 in India. Also, this is the price for the single 8GB/128GB variant that the device is expected to come at.
Furthermore, the smartphone will be available in two color options namely Black and Green. The global availability of the device has not yet been revealed.
Although this is all that we know about the device as of now, all the details of the device will be revealed at its September 30 launch.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…