Samsung To Launch Galaxy F41 In India On October 8
Flipkart has revealed that the Samsung Galaxy F41 will be revealed on September 8 at 5:30pm. It will be the first smartphone to make an appearance under the Samsung Galaxy F series.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy F41 launch has been set for October 8 at 5:30pm
- It will be the first smartphone in Samsung’s F series
- The smartphone will pack a massive 6000mAh battery
- Samsung Galaxy F41 will come with an Infinity-U display
The dedicated Flipkart page teases the Samsung Galaxy F41 to come with a massive 6,000mAh battery. Furthermore, the teaser also reveals the smartphone to come with an Infinity-U Super AMOLED.
Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy F41 was spotted in a Geekbench listing last week that revealed certain key specifications of the upcoming device. Furthermore, a Google Play Console listing also revealed certain key specifications alongside the schematics of the smartphone.
Furthermore, although the device belongs to a new Galaxy ‘F’ series of phones, there is not really much of a difference. The specifications of the smartphone are similar to that of the Galaxy M31 and a couple other ‘M’ series of phones.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Expected Specifications
Going by the listing, the Samsung Galaxy F41 will feature an FHD+ display. The full-HD+ display will have a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. On the processor front, the smartphone will be powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with ARM Mali G72 GPU and 6GB of RAM. Moreover, popular tipster, Ishan Agarwal also took to Twitter to share the schematics of the device.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy F41 will run on Android 10 with the One UI 2.0 on top. This is all that the Google Play Console listing revealed about the upcoming device. Additionally, Agarwal also stated in a previous tweet that the smartphone will come in 2 storage variants and 3 color options. Furthermore, the color options were revealed to be Blue, Black and Green.
As mentioned earlier, the Samsung Galaxy F41 will reportedly be a redesigned version of the Samsung Galaxy M31. Additionally, certain reports also reveal an approximate price bracket for the upcoming smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy F series price is rumored to be set in between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 20,000 in India.
As of now, Samsung has not revealed the official price details for the Samsung Galaxy F41. We look forward to these details to be officially revealed on the smartphone’s October 8 launch.
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Hey guys, this article is all about the most frequently asked questions or say FAQ’s about the talk of the town, OnePlus 9R. 1. Does it have Gcam support? – Since, the GCAM on OnePlus 9R comes with just LEVEL 3 Hardware support, it means you do get GCAM support but certain features are limited.…