Samsung To Launch Galaxy F41 In India On October 8
Flipkart has revealed that the Samsung Galaxy F41 will be revealed on September 8 at 5:30pm. It will be the first smartphone to make an appearance under the Samsung Galaxy F series.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy F41 launch has been set for October 8 at 5:30pm
- It will be the first smartphone in Samsung’s F series
- The smartphone will pack a massive 6000mAh battery
- Samsung Galaxy F41 will come with an Infinity-U display
The dedicated Flipkart page teases the Samsung Galaxy F41 to come with a massive 6,000mAh battery. Furthermore, the teaser also reveals the smartphone to come with an Infinity-U Super AMOLED.
Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy F41 was spotted in a Geekbench listing last week that revealed certain key specifications of the upcoming device. Furthermore, a Google Play Console listing also revealed certain key specifications alongside the schematics of the smartphone.
Furthermore, although the device belongs to a new Galaxy ‘F’ series of phones, there is not really much of a difference. The specifications of the smartphone are similar to that of the Galaxy M31 and a couple other ‘M’ series of phones.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Expected Specifications
Going by the listing, the Samsung Galaxy F41 will feature an FHD+ display. The full-HD+ display will have a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. On the processor front, the smartphone will be powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC. The octa-core chipset will be paired with ARM Mali G72 GPU and 6GB of RAM. Moreover, popular tipster, Ishan Agarwal also took to Twitter to share the schematics of the device.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy F41 will run on Android 10 with the One UI 2.0 on top. This is all that the Google Play Console listing revealed about the upcoming device. Additionally, Agarwal also stated in a previous tweet that the smartphone will come in 2 storage variants and 3 color options. Furthermore, the color options were revealed to be Blue, Black and Green.
As mentioned earlier, the Samsung Galaxy F41 will reportedly be a redesigned version of the Samsung Galaxy M31. Additionally, certain reports also reveal an approximate price bracket for the upcoming smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy F series price is rumored to be set in between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 20,000 in India.
As of now, Samsung has not revealed the official price details for the Samsung Galaxy F41. We look forward to these details to be officially revealed on the smartphone’s October 8 launch.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…