ZTE Reveals Under-Display Selfie Camera With Axon 20 5G Launch
ZTE Axon 20 5G has been launched in China as the world’s first smartphone with an under-display camera design. The phone has been much anticipated by tech enthusiasts for this and the company has been teasing it for a while now. Now, the phone has finally been made official in China.
Highlights of the Story
- ZTE Axon 20 5G with under-display camera has been launched in China
- The price of the smartphone starts from CNY 2,198 which is roughly Rs. 23,500 in India
- The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC
- ZTE Axon 20 5G packs a 4,220mAh battery
The ZTE Axon 20 5G is based on Android 10. The smartphone features a 6.92-inch full-HD+ OLED display with a resolution of 1080×2460 pixels. Additionally, the display has an aspect ratio of 20:5:9 along with a 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. Also, the display supports 10bit colour and covers 100 percent DCI-P3 colour gamut.
When it comes to the processor, the device is powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 765G SoC. The chipset is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The internal storage is also expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card. This is a brilliant combination of top notch hardware. The Snapdragon 765G is more than capable of handling anything you throw at it. In fact, it is way too powerful for most people’s needs and we like this about the processor.
Also read: Oppo F17 Pro Quick Review in 2 Minutes
On the camera front, the ZTE Axon 20 5G has a quad rear camera setup. The camera setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor along with two other 2-megapixel sensors. Additionally, there is a single hidden 32-megapixel selfie shooter on the front.
The ZTE Axon 20 5G packs a 4220 mAh battery paired with 30W fast charging support. Furthermore, the smartphone also has all the connectivity options like 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS and a USB Type-C port as well. The phone has dimensions of 172.1 x 77.9 x 7.9mm and weighs around 198 grams.
ZTE Axon 20 5G Price
The ZTE Axon 20 5G is priced at CNY 2,198 in China which is roughly Rs. 23,500 in India. This is the price for the 6GB + 128GB variant while the 8GB/128GB variant is priced at CNY 2,498 which is roughly Rs. 26,700. There is also an 8GB/256GB variant which is priced at CNY 2,798 which is roughly Rs. 30,000. The phone is available in Blue, Black, Orange and Purple color options. There is no information on the international availability of the device although it has been listed on the ZTE Mall.
Also read: Leaked! Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Price
Although most of us thought that MI will be the first one to come up with an under-display camera phone, looks like ZTE took away the spotlight big time. This will pave the way for more brands using this technology and bringing out extraordinary phones which provide the full screen experience, quite literally.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.