Tecno Spark Go 2020 Launched In India
Tecno has finally launched their Spark Go 2020 model in India. This is the latest smartphone that the company has come up with. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 SoC. It also comes with a waterdrop-style notch and a dual rear camera setup along with a 5000 mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Spark Go 2020 features an 8-megapixel selfie camera
- The phone also features a dual rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary sensor
- Tecno Spark Go 2020 comes with a rear fingerprint sensor
- The smartphone is powered by the quad-core MediaTek Helio A20
The Tecno Spark Go 2020 is based on Android 10 and has the HiOS 6.2 user interface. Furthermore, the device features a 6.52-inch HD+ with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Additionally, we can also see a waterdrop-style notch at the front display panel.
When it comes to the processor, the phone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 SoC with a clockspeed of 1.8GHz. Also, the processor is paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The internal storage can also be expanded further up to 256GB via a dedicated microSD card.
On the camera front, the Tecno Spark Go 2020 has a dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel main camera and a secondary AI lens. Furthermore, the primary camera has an aperture of f/1.8. The setup also includes a dual rear LED flash alongside various modes like AI Beauty, Bokeh, HDR and more. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
Also read: Tecno Spark Go Could Launch In India Soon
The smartphone packs a 5000 mAh battery that the company claims can last through 15.6 hours of gaming, 24 hours of calling and 36 hours of standby. The phone also has all the important connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, USB OTG support and more. It also has the necessary sensors which are the G-sensor, ambient light sensor and a proximity sensor. Furthermore, the device also has a rear fingerprint scanner.
Price And Sale Details
The Tecno Spark Go 2020 price in India has been set at Rs 6,499. This is the price for the single 2GB/32GB variant in India. The phone is also available in two color options which are Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue. When it comes to the availability, the smartphone will go on sale starting on September 7th at 12 noon on Flipkart.
As more and more budget devices are coming up every single day, it is good to see such affordable phones coming with big batteries. This phone is also targeted at the entry-level market which is taken over by budget conscious people.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.