Tecno Spark Go 2020 Launched In India
Tecno has finally launched their Spark Go 2020 model in India. This is the latest smartphone that the company has come up with. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 SoC. It also comes with a waterdrop-style notch and a dual rear camera setup along with a 5000 mAh battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Spark Go 2020 features an 8-megapixel selfie camera
- The phone also features a dual rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary sensor
- Tecno Spark Go 2020 comes with a rear fingerprint sensor
- The smartphone is powered by the quad-core MediaTek Helio A20
The Tecno Spark Go 2020 is based on Android 10 and has the HiOS 6.2 user interface. Furthermore, the device features a 6.52-inch HD+ with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Additionally, we can also see a waterdrop-style notch at the front display panel.
When it comes to the processor, the phone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 SoC with a clockspeed of 1.8GHz. Also, the processor is paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The internal storage can also be expanded further up to 256GB via a dedicated microSD card.
On the camera front, the Tecno Spark Go 2020 has a dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel main camera and a secondary AI lens. Furthermore, the primary camera has an aperture of f/1.8. The setup also includes a dual rear LED flash alongside various modes like AI Beauty, Bokeh, HDR and more. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
Also read: Tecno Spark Go Could Launch In India Soon
The smartphone packs a 5000 mAh battery that the company claims can last through 15.6 hours of gaming, 24 hours of calling and 36 hours of standby. The phone also has all the important connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, USB OTG support and more. It also has the necessary sensors which are the G-sensor, ambient light sensor and a proximity sensor. Furthermore, the device also has a rear fingerprint scanner.
Price And Sale Details
The Tecno Spark Go 2020 price in India has been set at Rs 6,499. This is the price for the single 2GB/32GB variant in India. The phone is also available in two color options which are Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue. When it comes to the availability, the smartphone will go on sale starting on September 7th at 12 noon on Flipkart.
As more and more budget devices are coming up every single day, it is good to see such affordable phones coming with big batteries. This phone is also targeted at the entry-level market which is taken over by budget conscious people.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…