Oppo F17 Pro, F17 Launched in India: Unboxing, Price, Specs
Oppo F17 Pro and Oppo F17 bring 30W fast charging, a good set of cameras, and more.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo F17 Pro price in India is set at Rs. 22,900.
- No disclosure on the pricing of the F17 variant yet.
- They both support 30W VOOC flash charge technology.
Oppo just announced its new addition F17 series today online. It consists of two smartphones named, Oppo F17 and the F17 Pro. In addition, the two smartphones have 30W fast charging and have quad-camera set-up.
In a first-ever musical concert launch of a smartphone, the F17 Pro event saw performances by some of the most renowned names of the music industry, including Raftaar and Harrdy Sandhu. However, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is yet to reveal the price of the Oppo F17. Whereas, the F17 Pro is pricing at Rs 22,990.
Oppo F17, F17 Pro Pricing, and More
As of now, the Oppo F17 Pro is available at a price of Rs. 22,990 for the sole 8GB + 128GB variant. It comes in Magic Black, Magic Blue, and Metallic White colour options.
Whereas, the F17 price is not available yet. The smartphone will be available in Navy Blue, Classic Silver, and Dynamic Orange color options. It comes in variants of 6GB/8GB RAM storage options.
Oppo F17 Pro specs
It sports a 6.43-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 processor. Additionally, it is paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, expandable via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, it comes with a quad-camera setup on the back, consisting of a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle sensor, and two 2MP sensors. On the front, it features a dual punch hole camera consisting of a 16MP primary sensor along with a 2MP depth sensor.
It runs the company’s own ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10. It is also packed with a 4,000mAh battery. In addition, it supports the company’s own 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology.
Oppo F17 Specs
It features a 6.44-inch Ultra HD display with a 2400×1080 resolution. It comes in a waterdrop style notch and supports dual SIM. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset. Moreover, the device has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
In terms of optics, it comes in a quad-camera setup on the back consisting of a 16MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle sensor and two 2MP monochrome sensors. On the front, it will feature a 16MP sensor to take selfies.
It runs on Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2 out of the box. In addition, there is a 4,000mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC fast charging.
The Pro variant is available from September 7 while the pre-orders start today.
Also read: Repair Offers
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…