Oppo F17 Pro, F17 Launched in India: Unboxing, Price, Specs
Oppo F17 Pro and Oppo F17 bring 30W fast charging, a good set of cameras, and more.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo F17 Pro price in India is set at Rs. 22,900.
- No disclosure on the pricing of the F17 variant yet.
- They both support 30W VOOC flash charge technology.
Oppo just announced its new addition F17 series today online. It consists of two smartphones named, Oppo F17 and the F17 Pro. In addition, the two smartphones have 30W fast charging and have quad-camera set-up.
In a first-ever musical concert launch of a smartphone, the F17 Pro event saw performances by some of the most renowned names of the music industry, including Raftaar and Harrdy Sandhu. However, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is yet to reveal the price of the Oppo F17. Whereas, the F17 Pro is pricing at Rs 22,990.
Oppo F17, F17 Pro Pricing, and More
As of now, the Oppo F17 Pro is available at a price of Rs. 22,990 for the sole 8GB + 128GB variant. It comes in Magic Black, Magic Blue, and Metallic White colour options.
Whereas, the F17 price is not available yet. The smartphone will be available in Navy Blue, Classic Silver, and Dynamic Orange color options. It comes in variants of 6GB/8GB RAM storage options.
Oppo F17 Pro specs
It sports a 6.43-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 processor. Additionally, it is paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, expandable via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, it comes with a quad-camera setup on the back, consisting of a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle sensor, and two 2MP sensors. On the front, it features a dual punch hole camera consisting of a 16MP primary sensor along with a 2MP depth sensor.
It runs the company’s own ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10. It is also packed with a 4,000mAh battery. In addition, it supports the company’s own 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology.
Oppo F17 Specs
It features a 6.44-inch Ultra HD display with a 2400×1080 resolution. It comes in a waterdrop style notch and supports dual SIM. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset. Moreover, the device has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
In terms of optics, it comes in a quad-camera setup on the back consisting of a 16MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle sensor and two 2MP monochrome sensors. On the front, it will feature a 16MP sensor to take selfies.
It runs on Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2 out of the box. In addition, there is a 4,000mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC fast charging.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.