POCO X3 NFC Receives Bluetooth SIG Certification
With the Poco X3 all set for its global launch on September 7th, the smartphone has already appeared on the Bluetooth SIG website ahead of its launch. Although the website does not reveal a lot about the device, it does unveil the model number as M2007J20CG.
Highlights of the Story
- POCO X3 NFC is unveiled on the Bluetooth SIG certification site
- The smartphone will have MIUI 12 and Bluetooth 5.1 right out of the box
- POCO X3 will launch on September 7th
- The device will be powered by the Snapdragon 732G processor
The launch of the Poco X3 has been much anticipated by tech enthusiasts for quite some time now. The appearance of the device on the Bluetooth SIG website itself is quite exhilarating, to say the least.
So, what exactly is Bluetooth SIG certification?
Bluetooth SIG basically stands for Bluetooth Special Interest Group. This is basically a qualification process which devices have to go through in order to have Bluetooth enabled in them. The Bluetooth Qualification System ensures that the member companies using their Bluetooth designs complies with all the license agreements. To put it simply, the legality of the entire process is what the Bluetooth SIG Certification ensures.
When a device passes these qualifications, it can use the Bluetooth designs in their products. This is a very systematic approach to making sure everything goes through a required legal filter. In this case, the Poco X3 has recently acquired the certification by qualifying through the required protocols.
Also read: Redmi K30 5G Expected To Launch In India
Poco X3 Key Features
The Poco X3 has already appeared on the Bluetooth SIG website ahead of its launch. The official global launch of the device is most likely to be on the 7th of September. Although the Bluetooth SIG website does not reveal a lot about the device, it does unveil the model number as M2007J20CG.
On the camera front, there will most likely be a quad camera setup. Furthermore, the Poco X3 will have a 64-megapixel primary camera. The Poco X3 will also have a pro mode with a variety of options. Users can adjust the aperture, ISO sensitivity and exposure value of the camera. The white balance can also be adjusted with the pro mode. On the front, the phone might have a 20-megapixel selfie shooter.
The Poco X3 will be using the Snapdragon 732G SoC which is a newly launched chipset. Since it is a 700 series processor, the performance will be very smooth and lag-free. In fact, the Poco X3 will be the first phone to use this processor. This is indeed very interesting and we cannot wait to see test the performance of the phone.
Also,the device will pack a 5160 mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support.
The Poco X2 has been a big hit in the industry and a lot is expected from the Poco X3 as well. However, with the appearance of a brand new Snapdragon 700 series chipset, things are likely to get more interesting. Not a lot is known about the chipset or other specifications of the smartphone at the moment.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…