POCO X3 NFC Receives Bluetooth SIG Certification
With the Poco X3 all set for its global launch on September 7th, the smartphone has already appeared on the Bluetooth SIG website ahead of its launch. Although the website does not reveal a lot about the device, it does unveil the model number as M2007J20CG.
Highlights of the Story
- POCO X3 NFC is unveiled on the Bluetooth SIG certification site
- The smartphone will have MIUI 12 and Bluetooth 5.1 right out of the box
- POCO X3 will launch on September 7th
- The device will be powered by the Snapdragon 732G processor
The launch of the Poco X3 has been much anticipated by tech enthusiasts for quite some time now. The appearance of the device on the Bluetooth SIG website itself is quite exhilarating, to say the least.
So, what exactly is Bluetooth SIG certification?
Bluetooth SIG basically stands for Bluetooth Special Interest Group. This is basically a qualification process which devices have to go through in order to have Bluetooth enabled in them. The Bluetooth Qualification System ensures that the member companies using their Bluetooth designs complies with all the license agreements. To put it simply, the legality of the entire process is what the Bluetooth SIG Certification ensures.
When a device passes these qualifications, it can use the Bluetooth designs in their products. This is a very systematic approach to making sure everything goes through a required legal filter. In this case, the Poco X3 has recently acquired the certification by qualifying through the required protocols.
Also read: Redmi K30 5G Expected To Launch In India
Poco X3 Key Features
The Poco X3 has already appeared on the Bluetooth SIG website ahead of its launch. The official global launch of the device is most likely to be on the 7th of September. Although the Bluetooth SIG website does not reveal a lot about the device, it does unveil the model number as M2007J20CG.
On the camera front, there will most likely be a quad camera setup. Furthermore, the Poco X3 will have a 64-megapixel primary camera. The Poco X3 will also have a pro mode with a variety of options. Users can adjust the aperture, ISO sensitivity and exposure value of the camera. The white balance can also be adjusted with the pro mode. On the front, the phone might have a 20-megapixel selfie shooter.
The Poco X3 will be using the Snapdragon 732G SoC which is a newly launched chipset. Since it is a 700 series processor, the performance will be very smooth and lag-free. In fact, the Poco X3 will be the first phone to use this processor. This is indeed very interesting and we cannot wait to see test the performance of the phone.
Also,the device will pack a 5160 mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.