Xiaomi Redmi 9 vs Realme Narzo 10: Complete Comparison
With the recent launch of the Redmi 9 in India, Xiaomi has a ton of competitors now at that price point. The price of the device starts from Rs 8,999, making it a good competitor for the Realme Narzo 10. So, we made a detailed comparison between the two devices for you.
Highlights of the Story
- While the Redmi 9 has the MediaTek Helio G35, the Realme Narzo 10 has the G80
- The Redmi 9 has a dual camera setup while the Realme Narzo 10 has a quad camera setup
- While the Redmi 9 is available in 3 color options, the Realme Narzo 10 is available in 2
The Redmi 9 comes with a 6.35-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1600. On the other hand, the Realme Narzo 10 comes with a larger 6.5-inch HD+ display with the same resolution that the Redmi 9 has. Additionally, the Redmi 9 comes in two storage options, a 4GB/ 64GB variant and a 4GB/128GB variant. On the other hand, the Realme Narzo 10 comes in a single 4GB/128GB configuration option.
Furthermore, the Redmi 9 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 whereas, the Realme Narzo 10 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80. Additionally, both the Redmi 9 and Realme Narzo 10 are based on Android 10. However, there are obvious differences when it comes to the overall experience. This is because, the Redmi 9 has the latest MIUI 12 right out of the box whereas, the Realme Narzo 10 has Realme UI. In fact, the Redmi 9 is the first phone by Xiaomi to have MIUI 12 pre-loaded in it.
When it comes to the cameras, the Redmi 9 has a dual camera setup as opposed to the quad camera setup on the Realme Narzo 10. Additionally, the Redmi 9 camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. On the other hand, the Realme Narzo 10 has a 48-megapixel primary sensor along with an 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP 4cm macro, and 2MP B&W depth sensor.
Also read: Leaked! Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Price
The battery capacities of both the devices is that of 5000 mAh. However, the Realme Narzo 10 provides 18W quick charge support which the Redmi 9 does not.
Redmi 9 Vs Realme Narzo 10: Price And Availability
The Redmi 9 is available in two storage configurations. The 4GB/64GB variant is priced at Rs 8,999 while the 4GB/128GB variant is priced at Rs 9,999. Furthermore, the device is available in three color options namely Carbon Black, Sky Blue and Sporty Orange. The smartphone is available in Amazon, Mi.com and Mi home stores. The next Amazon sale of the device is on September 7th at 12 noon.
Also read: Xperia 5 II Announcement Teased By Sony
On the other hand, the Realme Narzo 10 is available in two color options which are That White and That Green. The device has a single storage option of 128GB coupled with 4GB of RAM. The single variant of the device is priced at Rs 11,999. The Narzo 10 is available on Flipkart and goes on sale every now and then.
Which To Buy?
When it comes to the overall performance of a phone along with a variety of features, the Realme Narzo 10 wins against the Redmi 9 easily. Although there is a price gap, it is that of around Rs 2,000. By adding just Rs 2,000 more, buyers can get a huge bump in performance with the MediaTek Helio G80. Also, the quad camera setup in the Realme Narzo 10 at that price is surprisingly good as opposed to the dual camera setup in the Redmi 9.
All-in-all, if you want a good gaming experience along with a powerful camera performance, the Realme Narzo 10 is the way to go definitely.
The Redmi 9 is a very good device too but, fades away when compared to the Realme Narzo 10. Although the Narzo 10 is a comparatively older device, it still beats most entry-level phones that have been coming up recently.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…