Redmi K30 5G Expected To Launch In India
The 5G version of the Redmi K30 might release very soon in India. The Redmi K30 was actually released as Poco X2 in the country which soon became a major hit. The 5G verion is expected to come with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Highlights of the Story
- The Redmi K30 5G will feature a quad camera setup
- The smartphone will be having 120Hz refresh rate
- The Redmi K30 5G might have up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- The device is expected to be offered in two color options
The Redmi K30 5G will feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display along with a 120Hz refresh rate. The device will be having a hole-punch design along with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the resolution of the display is that of 1080 x 2400 with a 91% screen-to-body ratio. Also, the display will be having a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
When it comes to the processor, this is where the 5G variant begins to show differences. While the Poco X2 has the Snapdragon 730G, the Realme K30 5G might be powered by a Snapdragon 765G SoC. This was revealed through a report by Pricebaba in collaboration with the tipster, Ishan Agarwal. This powerful processor will be paired with up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Furthermore, there will also be an 8GB RAM and 256 GB ROM variant which may not be released in India.
When it comes to the cameras, the Redmi K30 5G will be having a quad camera setup. The setup includes an impressive 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor which has an aperture of f/1.89 6P. Additionally, the primary sensor is paired with a 5-megapixel macro sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor along with an 8-megapixel 120 degree wide-angle sensor. On the front, the Redmi K30 5G has a dual camera setup of a 20-megapixel main sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Furthermore, the smartphone will be having a 4500 mAh battery along with 30W fast charging support. Also, the device will be having the latest side-mounted fingerprint scanner design along with a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Price And Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G price in India is likely to be around Rs 20,190. Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G is expected to be launched in the country pretty soon although no exact date of availability is known. However, it is most likely to go on sale in the various e-commerce platforms. Also, the smartphone may come in two color options namely Frost White and Mist Purple.
The 5G version of the Redmi K30 is one of the most anticipated budget devices this year. Not only will it have 5G support but, also be powered by the flagship Snapdragon 765G SoC processor. Also, hopefully the company will address and resolve the issues of heating and battery drain that was majorly reported in the Poco X2 to make a well-optimized 5G version of it.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…